logo

1. (2 mins ago)
Kafaa
riverwood university
2. (8 mins ago)
incredible health remedies.com sciatica relief
money taken no goods received
3. (46 mins ago)
All the negative feedback on Ivy Exec is true

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews - Dishonest, untrustworthy, deceitful, lairs, misrepresentation and an employee that was worse

Wells Fargo Contacts & Informations

Wells Fargo

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    Tennarktex

Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage took our application for refinance on april 12, 2010. On November 18, 2010 were told our application had been cancelled due to lack of activity. During this time we had been keeping in touch with our representative, Kristy Couch and she had kept telling us it was almost ready, in about two weeks or she would just not return our calls.

We have not been able to get a satisfactory reply as to what really happened. We have contacted Mike Protono, Randy Rorick and Ana Garcia to no avail.

In all a horrible experience! I would never recemmend this firm.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2012 by   Bobby Muse 0 Votes
wells Fargo did the same thing to my family i called several times and was told i had to talk to my modification specialist Christopher Davis he never returned our calls and i found out our house was being auctioned the next day i tried to get a hold of his supervisor but same thing no answer and calls never returned
 11th of May, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
Not getting through to anybody or receiving a call back was your cue to put in a physical appearance.
 10th of Oct, 2014 by   Debbie J. Dodson 0 Votes
I'm a realtor and I have worked two deals with Eric Mesa and Marie Meyer and Heather Howerton out of the Edmond, Oklahoma branch...and it has been the most absurd... unbelievable, incompetent...immature...never wanting to accept blame attitude I can't even put a name to it. I feel horrible for recommending to my two clients to Wells Fargo and having to watch what complete screw ups and non-professional so called Originator, Processor and Branch Manager they turned out to be. Every client had to re-submitt documents 2 and 3 and sometimes 4 times by fax or email. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE THESE MORONS ACCOUNTABLE...THIS CAN'T KEEP GOING ON!!!
i'M GOING TO THE TOP OF THE BRANC MANAGER HEATHER HOWERTON(who they all sound like a group of non-educated teenagers) and email him pages after pages of lies and misrepresentations by Wells Fargo.

PLEASE...SAVE YOURSELF THE GRIEF AND PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERYONE...DO NOT USE WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE.
Debbie

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups