logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
QSL-Tenders.co.uk
They are crooks, plain and simple
2. (0 mins ago)
Source Marketing Direct
SCAM door to door selling, only commission
3. (26 mins ago)
Stay far away from Park Resorts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Pharmacy, Stratford, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Rude and not very helpful

Walmart Pharmacy Contacts & Informations

Walmart Pharmacy

Posted: 2011-01-04 by    Pagan5868

Rude and not very helpful

Walmart
Stratford, Connecticut
Phone: 203-502-7629
Ive had multiple problems with my Walmart Pharmacy. They never have our prescriptions ready even when called in days in advance. We wait and wait or come back numerous times before our medicines are ready. Lately we've had trouble getting our insurance straightened out, only with walmart in (Stratford). I pick up prescriptions for my father who lives in Stratford and I refuse to use that Walmart because of their rude service. My father recently had an amputation and needed a presciption filled and they told the VNS nurse who did me the favor to get it because I live far I live in Naugatuck CT that he wasn't in the computer when in fact I know he is because I pick up scripts for him all the time at my friendly neighborhood Walmart in Naugatuck. They even went as far as telling her that he did not exist as ever getting anything from the Naugatuck Pharmacy which I know it's a lie becuase I go there at least 3 times a week to pick up for them. The nurse who was doing the favor for me finally called me on the other line and was telling me the situation. I then offered to fax the information over when I heard the pharmacy clerk tell the nurse that their fax was not working. How can the fax not be working and you are a pharmacy? She just was not helpfull at all and in the buisness their in they need to cater to people. She also stated that the drug she was their to get filled they were out of stock and he would not have it for 2 weeks. When I know they can get it sooner than that. They get shipments ever day and I know this for a fact because me and the walmart pharmacy in Naugatuck do it all the time when they don't have a specific drup in stock. I get it with in 24-48 hours. I think that the walmart executives need to get involved and hire a little more professionl people who know how to handle people. I then told the nurse to get the heck out of that place and I called the Walmart in Naugatuck who took care of me with kit gloves. All walmart hasd to do is call the Naugatuck Pharmacy for the information. The whole situation would have been taken care of but know it's too much to ask of them. They wont do it!!! They're too busy!!! I hate the walmart pharmacy in Stratford and I avoid it like the plague, because they have a bunch of un-educated pharmacy techs working there. I guess the area they are located in counts for their attitude. Sad to say.
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation