logo

Posted: 2011-06-12 by    Pee'd Off inOhio

Blocked Card

Walmart Money Card
Ohio
I made a purchase using a MasterCard that was compromised and the account closed. The purchase was large for some business casual wear for my new job. I ended up taking a different job so I returned the clothes. The merchant contacted me to let me know that the refund was being rejected from the card I originally used, so like a dummy I purchased a Wal-Mart Card becuase I was waiting on my new card in the mail. So I get my refund on the Walmart card and I was able to spend a portion of the funds, then my card was blocked. I currently have 430.00 that they will not allow me to access. I was told that I needed to fax proof of my purchase, which was completely unacceptable to me because I felt it was none of their business because trufully how could the refund be there if it was not legit. Maybe I am naive to what is going on in the world but my transaction was legal. Therefore I have called the merchant to get the proof I needed and they told me it could ake 3 weeks and that they could not guarantee the paper work. OMG WalMzrt has my money and refuses to give it me, tlking about they are sorry and wish they could help but can not! BS! and they know it. I am at my wits end because I just don't know what to do any longer to get my money. Its a SCAM if you ask me and I for one just cannot stand for this BS! I know I did nt use the card for the ourchase but if I had known this would happen do you think I would of used that STUPID CARD for the return credit. BEWARE TO YOU ALL DO NOT BUY NOR USE THIS CARD. i ASKED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY MONEY IF i CAN'T PROVIDE THE PROOF AND THEY STATES IT WILL JUST SIT THERE, AGAIN BS! WALMART MONEY CARD SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCMA SCAM SCAM SCAM!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2011 by   JKDE +1 Votes
Your original purchase was made using a MasterCard that was compromised and the account closed. You never paid MasterCard for the clothes purchase.

Then you try to return the clothes and get the credit onto a Walmart card and try to spend that money that doesn't belong to you.

You never paid for the clothes.

11th of Feb, 2012 by   lindad239 0 Votes
i would like to no what you did same thing going on with me now .did you ever get your money

Avoid Holiday Credit Scams