Walmart

Posted:

cashier associate embarrassed older couple

Walmart
Dunnellon, Florida
We were checking out at our local walmart last evening, when we overheard an associate berating an older couple just ahead of us for having more than the alloted 20 items. They seemed dumfounded as to her ramblings and i don't think they really understood what she was talking about and how degrading her attitude was, but we did notice the wife going to customer service as we were leaving. In my working days I was a district manager for a large privately owned company here in florida. If any one of our employees were to have subjected ANY customer to that type of treatment, we would quickly have Invited that employee to seek employment elsewhere. What is wrong with young people nowadays?. Do they resent retirees? What entitles and empowers them to be so disrespectful?. I would think they would be grateful for even having a job in this economic environment especially in florida which is a right to work state.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

25th of May, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Old people! I wish we could just kill them all. They're gonna die soon anyway.

Walmart Logo Walmart