logo

Lobel Financial
Rip off
2. (2 mins ago)
J White Publications
Bill with no agreements made
3. (7 mins ago)
Ooma
Be aware
4. (31 mins ago)
NewEgg
Rebates
5. (36 mins ago)
Regus
hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by Reps

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Walmart Automotive

Posted: 2011-12-08 by    Shaly

Department Slow Service

Walmart Automotive
9/20/11 I arrived at Walmart Sand Springs Ok. Their hours are 7 to 7. At 7:14AM they finally opened the automotive dept. I asked for a oil change and tire rotation and balance. I have the lifetime warranty. I left and came back at 8:30 and my car was outside. I looked at my tires and saw they weren’t rotated. Due to the fact we marked them. I went inside and the girl had the keys. I said my tires weren’t rotated. She said no they weren’t. It will be about a hour. Computer error.

I went back at 9:30 and set and watched the man working on it loaf around . He did everything but work on the car. As we were watching the whole dept. except for a young girl was just playing around. At 10:30 I finally got my car. My self and several other customers were watching all the playing around and commenting about Walmarts poor service in Sand Springs OK. You wonder why people aren’t shopping Walmart as much, its for reasons like that. I will never take my cars back there again.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Dec, 2011 by   moonpies 0 Votes
you can't really expect much from "mechanics" making just over minimum wage and no incentive to do more than they have to. At a couple of the Walmarts in town, the bays at the tire and lube are almost always empty, and yet if you call to see if there is an opening for an oil change, they always say they are booked up.

Internet Lottery Scams