logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kate Spade
Worst customer service I have ever experienced
2. (5 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (25 mins ago)

Posted:    diogenese

$3000. sweepstakes

Walgreens
walgreensfeedback.com
I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2010 by   nmy 0 Votes
I went to walgreens 2today, there pharmacy was quik and efficient, it's my first and only choice.
NORESA YAWN
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   Shinaye W. 0 Votes
Out of Omaha, Ne you are NOT able to fill out any survey. I think this is a BIG JOKE!!! 0693-6312-152. What good is feed back if you can't give your feedback????? 4310 Ames AveFeb 01.2010
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   sheldon solomon 0 Votes

can,t enter survey - Walgreens

impossible to log on for survey--if you want info why make it impossible to enter?
 4th of Feb, 2010 by   diviculus 0 Votes
I have no complaint. just went and bought some smokes and candy. the services was as expected. polite, kind and fast
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   PatriciaJonell 0 Votes
I agree that it's hard to find the 3000, but if you search www.walgreensfeedback.com more than once you should find it. You have to type it just like that. It's not on the Home page. A 20 minute survey and at the end a chance to enter for the money. BUT IT'S THERE, I'VE ENTERED TWICE. LAST MONTH AND THIS. GOOD LUCK. It should be on the Walgreens Home page. Come on Walgreens!
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   Jeffmeister 0 Votes
I've gone to the website and it tells you the survey # is at the bottom of the receipt. Well, the website asks for an 11 digit # and password, whereas the receipt has a 22 digit survey # and no password #. This makes the 2nd receipt I've received like this. Calling the 800 # provided on the receipt asks for the same information. How stupid!
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   Guest This 222659 0 Votes
It does not surprise me, Walgreens has demonstrated repeatedly that they can't do much of anything right. I have taken all my business away from Walgreen's. They only thing they exceed at is screwing up! Yes "There's A Way", that way is FAR AWAY from Walgreens. Try CVS -- they have some great incentives when you purchase from them and don't have the stupid hassles of the Walgreens Word.
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   Guest This 222659 0 Votes
It appears to me, that Walgreen's only wants to fail with everything, be it a RX, Photo, Promotions, Corporate, Retail -- I got so frustrated with Walgreen's that I have taken my business to CVS. All I can say is REFRESHING, compotent in everyway in every aspect UNLIKE Walgreen's. CVS has some good incentives that do not require to go onto a web-site that does not work. You know the Walgreen's Way = Frustration
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   jovannap2000 0 Votes
I BEING A SHOP A HOLIC...LOL GO TO WALGREEN ALL THE TIME TO DO MY SHOPPING FOR SPECIAL ITEMS NEEDED AROUND MY HOUSE...i ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES ALL THE TIME...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR AND TYPE:

HTTP://WALGREENSFEEDBACK.COM

EXACTLY LIKE THIS AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PAGE YOU NEED...I HOPE THIS HELPS...
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   Ann Webb 0 Votes
As a senior nurse at a surgical medical office, I have called thousands of prescriptions for our patients. In the past eight years I have called every pharmacy in the Odessa/Midland area including New Mexico. Walgreens pharmacy alongs with their staff have treated me and all our patients with kindness and respect, not to mention, most of our patients prefer Walgreens to other pharmacies. On behalf of MSA thank you Walgreens. Annie
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   Alfredo Molina 0 Votes
I went to walgreens# 7828, for my medicine, cigarretes, and others. we love walgreens.
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   austin1 0 Votes
i love the people at walgreens they are always helpful. They have been very kind and friendly. They have great workers. tina
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   georgie guy 0 Votes
On 20/05/10 I purchased a "4-cup" coffee maker at $9.99 (RFN# 0317-1058-6681-1002-0520). It was only a 2-cup coffee maker. I returned the purchase on 02/09/10, (RFN# 0317-1010-3831-1002-0924) at which time there were no more "10-cup" coffee makers (at the same price on earlier visit). We thought if the Chinese manufacturer were using the same conversion factors that the "10 cup" would be a 5-cup coffee maker. Could we obtain a voucher for that item? Our store said "they would investigate our claim" that the 4 cup was only 2-cup.
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   Debbie Rosaz 0 Votes
I like shopping at Walgreens but what survey?
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   melbuck 0 Votes
i had no problem with finding this site
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Garry b 0 Votes
HOW DO I ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES?
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   heathjill 0 Votes
Where Is the SURVEY what if you don't have a phone
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   FRISK 0 Votes
MY VISIT WAS GOOD FOUND WHAT I WANTED NO PROBLEMS
SURVEY 0770-4279-781

PASSWORD 3100-2122-016
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   GR8MOM77 +1 Votes
Hi everybody i foun the way to enter the sweepstakes, just google (online survey system) and there you can put the survey # and password # even you can chose lenguage (english-spanish) i hope this info can help you.thanks. Sandy.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Dominiak 0 Votes