logo

Posted:    diogenese

$3000. sweepstakes

Walgreens
walgreensfeedback.com
I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2010 by   melbuck 0 Votes
i had no problem with finding this site
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Garry b 0 Votes
HOW DO I ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES?
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   heathjill 0 Votes
Where Is the SURVEY what if you don't have a phone
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   FRISK 0 Votes
MY VISIT WAS GOOD FOUND WHAT I WANTED NO PROBLEMS
SURVEY 0770-4279-781

PASSWORD 3100-2122-016
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Dominiak 0 Votes
I agree with everyone else. Thre is no where to enter the $3000 sweepstakes
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Jeffrey Rahn 0 Votes
Jeffrey: I live in West Allis, Wisconsin and have never experienced a problem with the pharmacy, photo, or purchase's at the 10725 Greenfield Ave. store. The employe's are alway's kind, courteous, and knowlegeable when I ask a question about a location, or a product I'm not familiar with. I moved in this area Febuary 2009 and use this store at least twice a week. This Christmas I showed my appreciation with giving the pharmacy a card thanking the staff for they're services. This is how view Walgreens. Thank You, Febuary 17th, 2010.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   loretalaihee129@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I don't have any problem with WALGREENS, everybody are very friendly, they always work with a smile!
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   holly31 0 Votes
The kids and i just love Walgreens. The prices were very fair. They also had alot of stuff on sale. I will be going back to that store again.
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   Edris,S.Dilawar 0 Votes
Its nice and cash oriented scheme for the ones like us who dont have a job, still every week a make apoint to purchase any required items in my budget, so I get those items at a reasonable price as well I get a chance to try my luck in monthly $3000 Cash Sweepstakes by doing surveys.Its realy enjoyable to shop there.
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   bill alstott 0 Votes
once again buy one get one free didnt come off at cashregester and coupon items didnt all get reduced bill alstott
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   bill alstott 0 Votes
walgreens has been both helpfull and a quick stop to get anything at any time of day but sdale items seem to almost always come up wronge i usally catch it but when i have my 5yr old i dont always pay full attention if i go back its always corrected but why should i have to come back? william alstott
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   Soynetta30 0 Votes
I Agree I love walgreens but I came on line to try to win and it was a bummer. I mean I want to win that 3, 000 dollars Im always in walgreens.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   bawilingmang 0 Votes
i want this walgreen
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   Luannthatsme 0 Votes
Hi ...
just went too Walgreens today..Which is 3-2-10...Time on got my receipt was 12:56pm..On the receipt, it said within 72hrs.to take the survey...WHERE'S THE SURVEY???? I have my survey#...And at the bottom of the receipt...
it saids>>>>FOR CONTEST RULES, SEE STORE OR >>>www.walgreensfeedback.com...
Oh yeah..i also have a password#also...
IS THIS $3, 000CASH FOR REAL?????

ps>>and by the way..i still like going too Walgreens
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   rich archibaldi 0 Votes
this is not how you set up web sight for a survey contest!
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   dunning 0 Votes
I chose Walgreens over Walmart. Dont have to wait so long and the prices are the same for me.
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   sharon kralish white 0 Votes
I just want to enter the sweepstakes survey. The young lady was helpful and courteous. When the copier wouldn't scan my picture, she asked another Walmart personnel to help. It took almost no time at all and I thought she was really nice. Good job, Walgreens!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   sharon kralish white 0 Votes
I thought the photo center was great! The young lady who helped me was courteous and, when the scanner wouldn't work, she asked another young lady who worked there to help her with it. Between the two of them, they got the scanner working properly (the power had gone off for a few seconds earlier) and they made my copies for me. All in all, I thought the young lady was courteous, efficient and resourceful. Way to go, Walgreens!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Nativewolf48 0 Votes
I also signed on to register for the sweepstakes, and nowhere on the page does it direct you to the accual survey.I feel as a consumer, were being used for our information to see if you will acually will go to the web page and from there your information is what is known as (phished) for future use for third party sale.(PROFIT)is all it cimes down to.Have you noticed the prices at Walgreens have gone up?You feel like your shopping at Just using a paraphrase"7-11!!!"Just think about it, next time you go in and purchase something.Look good at your prices, then your total.Peace
 10th of Mar, 2010 by   raezur 0 Votes
The notorious Walgreens survey site puts ad-aware on your pc...there is no survey--it's a way to track you.

Grandparent Scams