logo

Gameloft
Unauthorised subscription
2. (19 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
3. (38 mins ago)
england
Seat Cushions
4. (45 mins ago)
Getinterviews.com
Resume Writing Rip Off
5. (47 mins ago)
drugpillstore.com
Fault tracking number and fake promises from the agents

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    DAVID MONAHAN

ELECTRIC BLANKET

WAL MART
Warrenton, Virginia
SUNBEAM ELECTRIC BLANKETS ARE TRASH. I BOUGHT 2 LAST YEAR FOR MY WIFE AND I. I TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF THEM, WASHED THEM PROPERLY, ETC. WHEN I TURN THEM TO HIGH YOU CAN BARELY FEEL THE HEAT. PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY NEED TO REVOLT AGAINST COMPANIES THAT JUST WANT TO SELL QUANITY AND NOT QUALITY. SUNBEAM IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF THIS. AND BEING MADE IN CHINA IS SURE NOT THE ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM. REVOLT AMERICAN PEOPLE, STOP BUYING THIS JUNK!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Dec, 2008 by   Mac Tackett 0 Votes
I too had a problem with Sunbeam electric blankets. The first one we bought was returned because it would not heat and we thought it must be just another factory fault. The replacement, however, had the same problem. we were told at wlmart that this was normal for this blanket and they just don't get any warmer . I would recommend that Sunbeam take these cheaply made blankets off the market and stop dumping them on the poor public that simply are getting use to the fact that it's just the way things are in todays world and not the way it was when we had good old MADE IN THE USA products.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   mac tackett usa 0 Votes
I asked a Walmart clerk about the above Sunbeam Electric Blankets and was told that most of the bankets sold were returned. Walmart, however, imposed the policy, NOT TO TAKE BACK THE BLANKET IF THEY HAD BEEN WASHED, which most of the blankets returned have been washed. This pretty much put a stop to walmarts' being responsible for taking the crappie product back. I have learned a lot about Walmart in the past years and as a result of what I now know, I have stopped shopping there. I, instead, shop the good ole mom and pop shops here in the states. They actually have MADE IN THE USA products. Check out the internet for made in the usa shopps.

Mac Tackett