logo

Posted:    p

constant telemarketing

US Pharmacy
Washington
Since getting a new mobile number last year, one that apparently had been owned by someone else who purchased from a pharmacy calling itself "US Pharmacy", I have gotten phone calls almost every day trying to sell me medicine.
The numbers are blocked so I cannot trace them, they will not give me any means to contact them. I have asked to speak to managers, to have their address, website, etc. They won't give it. Every time I explain that I am on National Do Not Call Registry and they are breaking the law - they say they will remove the number from their list and hang up. But then the next day they call again!
I want to track this company down and destroy their ability to bother people, just as they have bothered me every day for the last year - how do I do that?
I am determined to expose their obnoxious and illegal sales tactics, how do I do that?
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2008 by   M +1 Votes
They must be stopped. File a complaint with the FTC, FDA, DEA and whoever else you can think of. This is a common issue. If you google pharmacy 800notes you will see many people are seeing this issue. Perhaps showing some of these complaints to your Senator and/or Congressman will help as well.

There should be some way to make overseas call centers honor our do not call lists or at least our laws. Even if they cannot arrest them they could seize there funds from the credit card processing companies or something.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   notgonna getit 0 Votes
I am also getting these calls, but no as frequently. Next time, im going to take them up on their offer to the point just before giving my credit card info.. maybe i can get some info on who the hell they are. im going to mail them a bag of sh*t
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   bari 0 Votes
They call me EVERY DAY TOO! Always asking for "Robert." We have to figure out where they're calling from and report them. Once you ask to be put on the "do not call list, " it's illegal if they continue to call - which of course they do.

I get phone calls from numbers like "1211" and that's it. Bizarre
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   tj 0 Votes
I get them constantly and they just started out of the blue. I have had this number for years. when I told them to stop calling me they would change the i.d. to restricted and I still complained and now their i.d. shows up on my phone as 911-12. Which is ridiculous. It has been over a year and there is no way to make them stop calling and this is phone harrassment and I am also on the National Do Not Call List.
 27th of Nov, 2008 by   Larry +1 Votes
I've tried everything to make these people stop calling. I even told them I was dead and they still call. These phone calls are coming from Frontier Pharmacies in Weston Florida. They assured me the calls would stop. That didn't work.
If anyone can make them stop please let me know.
 27th of Feb, 2009 by   mud 0 Votes
lol, ive been getting the calls as well. 1st started as a 3 digit number like "203". Now its showing up as "860-319-8240". I'm actually enjoying myself messing around with them. I even was
about to give them a fake credit card number but they dont accept mastercard!!! lol.. too funny. But I think its funny, I've asked for their info as well. which they responded with "once you give
me your 16digit credit card number, we will call you back with our information". lol must think i'm an idiot- BUT! if anyone does go threw and order from them, let me know if they send you anything.
this could be a gold mine!!
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   skl 0 Votes
I also get calls from them a couple of times a week. Every time they call I ask them to please take my name off their list and hang up. If you say anything else to them, you end up getting into an argument with them. Someone should be able to do something about it. They are illegally selling prescription drugs.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   Tim Bowman 0 Votes
They do not give up. I ignore the calls, and they continually call back. I ask to be removed, and they say they will do so, but do not. Some are profane and abusive. Most have foreign accents. They use multiple company names, and either won't give a location, or claim to be in Miami. The best solution I found is to call multiple times from a different number that they can't see or use. This will at least give them a dose of their own medicine (pun intended). Otherwise, if you see one of their numbers, which are usually 866 numbers, ignore the call.
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   katlovelace 0 Votes
LOL, I have been getting these calls for about 3 years. I was also told they would remove my name from their list, of course they didn't. One caller even told me he could remove my name from the call list for a $75.00 fee!!! Every day I receive 10 or more of these calls, with around 25 or more calls on Mondays. Today a Julie Faulkner, number 9186956027 was calling me...for the third time. It was a foreign man on the line, when I answered, he claimed to be Julie!! Of course they ALL argue with you. I have stopped filling out the forms on the DNC website - it was taking up too much time. They also will not leave message on machine, just keep calling until you answer. I had my phone service set up to not accept calls from blocked or private numbers. They just get around that by putting fake names and/or numbers. Even the 0 or 1206 number will go through. I have a medical condition that is aggravated by stress so this is actually physically hurting me. I have also told the callers that the person they are calling has died or passed away, they just ask if anyone else in the house is taking medication!!! I had a new twist added today. I was told that the medication that I had purchased had been stopped by the FBI. They wanted to verify my address and credit card information so they could issue me a refund !! Will this hell ever stop? I have to admit, I have considered giving them a "fake" credit card number...but didn't want to take a chance of causing someone else problems if the fake number did belong to someone. I would like to know how they got my number in the first place.
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   Mike2009 0 Votes
I too am getting daily calls. I am on the DNC registry. Now they curse at us like a prank caller. I hate them and wish I could hurt them in some way
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   Anne Doe 0 Votes
I am getting their calls constantly too. They ask for Kyle. I have told them to stop calling. I've threatened them. I've even blown a whistle in the phone. I've called them back and told them to leave me alone. They just hang up. Their number is 1-866-490-3308.

There must be some way to stop them. I'm on the DNC list, but it does no good.
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   roofgooroo 0 Votes
let's all get together and hurt them. Let's get air horns or loud whistles and every time they call, blast em! I don't know if they will stop, but at least it will give us a chuckle or two!
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   Slednfl 0 Votes
We too are getting daily calls from this company, US Pharmacy. We are also on a do not call list, have informed them of such, and are still getting anoying calls. We have asked them not to call, threatened a harrassment suit, but they still lie and say they were asked to call by someone from our home. How can we stop them; perhaps a class action law suit??? Let's ban together and stop them, bankrupt them!
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   slmkasjam 0 Votes
There has got to be a way to stop these calls!! Since setting-up my new home phone number I have gotten them constantly for the past two years, asking for a "Robin." I ask to speak to management, and advise them that I am on the Do Not Call list, but they don't care, and say they won't call me again.. and of course they do!!! I don't waste my money on caller I.D. I am sick and tired of it!! Please, if someone finds a solution to end these calls, please please let the rest of us know!!!
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   John Doe today 0 Votes
Heres what they pay there people

here is there mother site

here is there email

projects@itmatchonline.com

Good Luck
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   BigMike1 0 Votes
These companies operate overseas and because of it they aren't concerned with American laws since we have no agreements with their companies concerning these matters. Why should a thief care about your personal telephone problems when the thief doesn't care about stealing from you. They must be getting a lot of money from some people since they keep calling and get nothing from me or friends who they call. I tried to keep one on the phone as long as possible, but they are well experienced and hang up, too, when they think they are getting scammed. Strange people to me. I couldn't make money by stealing it from someone, but then again, that's just me, not some Filipino sounding girl with the name of Julie who can't make money in a legitimate way.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   Jay M 0 Votes
They used to use a bunch of different numbers that I stored as a group in my phone and assigned (No Ring) to them.
But, now they are using a number that comes up as Not Available. They call every day repeatedly until I answer.
If I do not answer, they keep retrying until I do. When I do answer, I tell them to stop calling, and they abruply hang up.
I have starting swearing at them, and telling them off. At least it makes me feel a little better.
I have complained to the FCC, and the FCC sent me a letter aknoledging the complaint. But, it continues on.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   Buddy Bud 0 Votes
Exact same experience as Jay M here.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   airahead55 0 Votes
After months of not answering their calls when I recognize the number, they have quit for the time being. Most cell phone and land line companies have a block call feature that you can add their number(s) too.
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   mikeyhatesuspharmacy 0 Votes
these people are the worst would love to gt the manager alone i would beat him to no end. so i pretended like i wanted to do buiness with them and aske for an address and phone number. they would not give me an address but i did get a phone number which is 401-903-4736. i called that number and a woman answered i asked if this is us pharmacy and she said yes. i then asked for the address again and was put on hold. a supposed manager was put on the line and said that they sell leather products then hung up on me. i will continue to try and get theses people and if anyone has any help please let me know. i wo

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups