Posted: 2013-12-19 by

Charging My Account without Authorization

Baldwin Park, California
I received a charge on my card from TLG company which I never authozie, they said I was signed up when I purchased airline tickets from Allegiant, I authorize Allegiant to charge my card to pay for my airfare not to subscribe me to other companies I dont know. I called this company and they didnt want to return my money is only $16.99 but if this is charge on a monthly basis during a year it could add up to a lot of money for something I dont use or know about. Now I have to call my bank to report this charges and which I never authorize it's just a waste of my time of being back and forther. I have never called this company until today because of the charges they made on my account...also never received any paper on the mail or e-mail saying i was enroll in this...

I want to prevent other people of going thru what i'm going right now, now i dont even feel online purchases with direct companies are secure since i dont even know if my information has been provided to other pple i dont even know about.
Complaint comments Comments (196) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

5th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charged my account illegally!

This company charged my account illegally. I have never heard of them before. There is also another company that did this but I can't figure out who they are. Very similar, though. TLG comp... That is the only information that my bank could give me. I am disputing the charges.
 1st of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
TLG Great Fun has also got me into a recurrent subscription of unauthorized charges!
 13th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Go to this url and read the blog. Very helpful
 29th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized charge!

They put a charge on my card for $11.99, I will be calling them on Monday October 1, 2007. This is a complete scam!
 23rd of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
They Got Me to0, (TLG Great Fun) I Just found out about it today Thank God for Internet banking. They Got me for 35.99 just yesterday. I called the number that was included on the web sit, and was told that when I signed up for Columbia house DVDs and entered my credit card# a pop up came up and I must not of unchecked the box because that is how they got my info. They tried to blame me for not checking the box but after over 20 min. on the phone they said they would return the money with in 15 business day, I will only believe it when I see it. I emailed Columbia house and haven't heard back from them yet. I have had to close all my acct's and cancel my Card and had to spend all day getting to the bottom of this.
 29th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Illegally charged my account
TLG Great Fun

TLG Great Fun charged my debit card and i didnt even know who these people are and the name on my card is tawana maldonado and the name of the person that ordered it is a totally different name these people caused me to have overdraft fees and bad credit with my bank now. Before this i never had a overdraft fee.
 30th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I was charged $11.99 for services I was completely unaware of when I had made travel arrangements via travelocity. When I called the 800 number to complain, they allowed me to cancel and be reimbursed within the next billing cycle or two. We'll see if that transpires.
 18th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Hey Im charged fine of $ 11.99 on my credit card. This says by TLG Great Fun and I am not at all aware of this charge. Please let me know what can I do?
 27th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
You charged my checking account $9.99, which was NOT authorized by me. You have no right to do this tomorrow I'll contact my local bank & put STOP this. If you continue I'll will contact my lawyer. I'll say this once "DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN OR HELL WILL PAYED, you got this. I'm requesting a REPLY ASAP!!!
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unbelievable! I was caught too when buying flight tickets but I never agreed to anything so I fear they may have passed on my details illegally!

FYI-By the way- when you phone make sure you ask for ALL monies back and they will ask you to fax- then they will refund it back to the credit card. Don't settle for the 2 months they offer back! I threatened to take it further if they didn't and they didn't cause a fuss.
 30th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charging my credit card without permission!
3062 Middlefield Ave.
Phone: 510 6517519

After 3 years being told to take us off your list they keep on charging even worse it started at $9.oo now its up to $99.00 per month what legal recourse do I have. I have told my credit card to flag. These people need to go to jail.
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charged checking account!
tlg great fun
1207 Jefferson
Phone: 3096130335

TLG great fun charged my checking account $35.99 dollars. I did not order anything, or ever have ordered anything from this company.
 5th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
They charged our account as well. But we found the website and a phone number, also the web page for bbb of Ct, which is the state where this place is. We are currently contacting these items. If anyone needs these pages e-mailed to them contact me. This is very personnel!!
 12th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Credit card fraud!
Tlg Great Fun
Phone: 904-751-2771

They have taken 12.99 out of my bank account numerous times. I have not authorized this at all. The only time my credit card was used was to purchase a plane ticket.
 14th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized credit card charge!
TLG Great Fun

This company is a scam! They have been charging my credit card 11.99 every month for at least 6-8 months now. We have never subscribed to any of their service and they have never provide us any service. I have seen a lot of people having the same problem and I think it is enough complaints to remove their business, so they won't rob other people in future!
 5th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had two charges to my Visa credit card yesterday from TLG Complete Homeowner for $12.99, and another from TLG Great Fun. I've never heard of these people. I called my bank & told them, and they provided the phone numbers to each place. I called TLG Comp. Homeowner & the lady was nice & said she was sorry & would take care of it. The Great Fun people were arrogant, evasive. I asked how they got my account #, they mentioned Classmates.com, which I do have a membership with. People watch out 4 Classmates as they will sell your info 2 third parties. After reading all these complaints about TLG (which seems to be the same company), I'm headed 2 the bank 2 see if I can have my account # changed. If anyone needs the phone # to these scamming people, TLG Great Fun is 1-800-242-7771. TLG Complete Homeowner is 1-800-636-2379.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thank god for on-line banking! I was able to see the illegal charge of $11.99 to my account. I never authorized this charge. I called the company several times no answer. So, I typed on the internet TLG Great Fun and I saw all these complaints and I realized it was a scam. I immediately called my bank to cancel my debit card. Hopefully, this will stop the
charges. I would like to thank those people who typed comments because it gave me the RED FLAG FOR SCAM. I just would like to know how they got my information???? I felt extremely violated of my personal information was released somehow.
 15th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized charges on credit card!
P.O. Box 2408
New York
Phone: 631-668-1196

Received two months in a row charges of $11.99 from a company called TLG Great Fun that was not authorized by me. I checked on the web and found our that from the complaint board its a credit card scam.
 24th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
We had charged movie tickets for the "Hannah Montana Limited movie" through Fandango.com that automatically entered us into membership for this ripoff company. My wife had never had authorized this nor did she even get the prompt that said this service would be charging us. There wasn't any hassle upon calling the number for getting our money back (so they say, we'll see in 10-15 business days), but if we hadn't been watching our account, this could have easily gone unnoticed. I would highly suggest being very wary upon using Fandango.com as well as watching for this unauthorized charges on your account.
 25th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
TGL Great fun charging me $11.99 everything for nothing. I don't ordered anythings from them. I don't have thier Ph # to call either. Please help me what should I do to get rid of this unnecessary payment

Great Fun Logo Great Fun