logo

Must University is misleading Students

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tlg Great Fun, Baldwin Park Complaints & Reviews - Charging My Account without Authorization

Great Fun Contacts & Informations

Tlg Great Fun

Posted: 2013-12-19 by    mrsgaitan626

Charging My Account without Authorization

Denise
Baldwin Park, United States
I received a charge on my card from TLG company which I never authozie, they said I was signed up when I purchased airline tickets from Allegiant, I authorize Allegiant to charge my card to pay for my airfare not to subscribe me to other companies I dont know. I called this company and they didnt want to return my money is only $16.99 but if this is charge on a monthly basis during a year it could add up to a lot of money for something I dont use or know about. Now I have to call my bank to report this charges and which I never authorize it's just a waste of my time of being back and forther. I have never called this company until today because of the charges they made on my account...also never received any paper on the mail or e-mail saying i was enroll in this...

I want to prevent other people of going thru what i'm going right now, now i dont even feel online purchases with direct companies are secure since i dont even know if my information has been provided to other pple i dont even know about.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2007 by   tawana maldonado 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Illegally charged my account
TLG Great Fun

TLG Great Fun charged my debit card and i didnt even know who these people are and the name on my card is tawana maldonado and the name of the person that ordered it is a totally different name these people caused me to have overdraft fees and bad credit with my bank now. Before this i never had a overdraft fee.
 30th of Jan, 2008 by   francis haun 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charging my credit card without permission!
3062 Middlefield Ave.
Fremont
California
Phone: 510 6517519

After 3 years being told to take us off your list they keep on charging even worse it started at $9.oo now its up to $99.00 per month what legal recourse do I have. I have told my credit card to flag. These people need to go to jail.
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by   Amanda Rennau 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charged checking account!
tlg great fun
1207 Jefferson
Pekin
Illinois
Phone: 3096130335

TLG great fun charged my checking account $35.99 dollars. I did not order anything, or ever have ordered anything from this company.
 12th of Feb, 2008 by   Barbara 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Credit card fraud!
Tlg Great Fun
Jacksonville
Florida
Phone: 904-751-2771

They have taken 12.99 out of my bank account numerous times. I have not authorized this at all. The only time my credit card was used was to purchase a plane ticket.
 15th of Mar, 2008 by   Nancy LaRocca 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized charges on credit card!
P.O. Box 2408
Montauk
New York
Phone: 631-668-1196

Received two months in a row charges of $11.99 from a company called TLG Great Fun that was not authorized by me. I checked on the web and found our that from the complaint board its a credit card scam.
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   G. Dhakal 0 Votes
TGL Great fun charging me $11.99 everything for nothing. I don't ordered anythings from them. I don't have thier Ph # to call either. Please help me what should I do to get rid of this unnecessary payment
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   G. Dhakal 0 Votes
TLG Grat fun charging me #11.99 everymonths for nothing. I have not ordered with them any things /never. I don't have their contact phone number either. Please help me to stop this automatic payment from my credit card
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   Sandy 0 Votes
I have a charge for $119.99 on my credit card that I did not authorize.
 3rd of May, 2008 by   Sara Taylor 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - unauthorize charges on checking account
4221 W Dunlap #118
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 623-326-5909

I have recently contacted this company in regards to taking money out of my checking account. Gave me a cancelation number and still insist on charging me every month. They are only open Monday thru Friday so it gives you little recourse other than closing account and opening up a new one.
 7th of May, 2008 by   Barbara Aguilar 0 Votes
They took 12.99 out of my account 2x times and i never signed up for them. never heard of them before. so why would i authorized for something i never heard of.
 31st of May, 2008 by   michael williams 0 Votes
stop taking money off my credit card please or i report you to my card company thank you so much & good buy so piss off jackass
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   S. Queen 0 Votes
Great fun wasn't any fun, they charged my AE account with out my approval.I desputed the charge and AE took care of it . Someone needs to stop these people, and how did they know my acc. number?
 5th of Jun, 2008 by   doug harris 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - debiting my account
tlg great fun
Texas

please stop debiting my account, i have asked you twice to stop but you keep doing it, stop stop stop now now now i dont want whatever service you have to offer. so stop doug harris
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   jaune sonnier 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Charged credit card
60 s skye dr
Nampa
Idaho
Phone: 208 249 8638

I was charged from a company tlg great fun. I have no idea who this company is nor did i give them permission to charge me.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   kOTESWARA RAO 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - They are charging my credit card without my knowledge
151, WHEELER CR
Stoughton
Massachusetts
Phone: 832-641-0691

I didn't know how they were charging with out knowing to me from my credit card. This is is big scam company... Please take action against this company...
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   Kristin Oxley 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
TLG Great Fun

How can they randomly charge my credit card? How do they continue to do this to other people? Luckily I had a chance to block the account before the creeps got my money!!
 4th of Jul, 2008 by   Kojo Blankson 0 Votes
Please can you cancel membership if any between us because I have notice charges to my Credit Card Account number 4775965319677794 which is unauthorised. Thank you
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   corina 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Never signed up and they charged my checking account
797 michael hollow rd
Muncy
Pennsylvania

My bank charged my account an over draft charge because i didn't have the money in the account because i didn't know about it.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   t cannon 0 Votes

Tlg Great Fun - Unauthorized charge 119.99
po box 1029
Trumbull
Connecticut
Phone: 1-800-290-8603
www.tlg.com

Got my credit card for 119.99 and just found out 2 weeks after. Am calling now to resolve but they deny lots of info on how they got my number. Credit card company barclays is just as dumb claiming no knowledge of TLG. Looking on internet now theres pages of complaints for TLG.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   Elizabeth L. 0 Votes
Stop debiting my account. i have not authorize you to charge any money in my account .. this is a fraud

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid