logo

Straight Talk

Posted:    nunya56

slow activation

Temple, Texas
it takes 12 hrs. to 7days to transfer a phone #i already have. now i have no phone for a week.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Aug, 2013 by   eugeno 0 Votes
They told me it would take two days to switch from former carrier. I waited 5 days, and decided not to do business with an organization that wasn't straight up. I continued with my carrier. Two weeks afterwards, they ported the number in from my carrier. This is one week AFTER I returned the phone. I called them to tell them to return my number to my carrier. They said they had NO RECORD of porting in my phone number. I called my carrier, they said they ported the number out to Straight Talk. For four days, I had no phone service. My former carrier didn't have my service and phone number, and Straight Talk had no record. I had an idea. Since Straight Talk is part of Tracfone, I went to the drug store, and bought a Tracfone for $5. I had my phone number, which I was told they had no record of, put on my Tracfone. When that was done, I was able to port it back to my original carrier. Now I'm good. Straight Talk is not Straight talking. They are a screwed up operation.
 27th of Aug, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
We had experienced the same thing. It was very frustrating! You'll be on hold for like forever. And you keep on getting a run around, still your issue is not fixed. I found this email address in a forum, and I tried sending an email to them. I got really pissed with calling their customer service. To my surprise, I got a response right away. These people fixed my problem immediately. Try it yourself. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Give them your name, and explain to them what the problem is.

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists