Straight Talk

Unregistered SIM

906 broad street
Murray, Kentucky
Phone: 12709787895
Well, Yesterday i bought a straight talk phone . One with a full keyboard . My phone was working fine yesterday and this morning it stopped . I turned my phone off and then turned it back on it said "UNREGISTERED SIM". I took the sim card out and placed it back in . I don't know what is wrong with my phone, All i know is i need it fixed, NOW !!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
After two Sim cards, many hours calling the 888 number, trying to understand some one obviously struggling with English I began to burn incense to the cell phone gods and they sent me a vision of a giant candy with the word "Sucker" printed across it. The lg620g is normally a great phone but this one will not give up the "unregistered Sim" message. I may have to burn this phone and its accessories upon the altar of the " You've been had" god and continue to spread the gospel of "This company sucks and is a rip-off"( Straight Talk, Chapter one: verse one ) Sincerely: Pissed off in Oregon...

Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk