logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Direct TV
Charges for moving or cancellation
2. (3 mins ago)
Direct TV
Free HD DVR
3. (7 mins ago)
Magic Chef Wine Cooler
Compressor failure
4. (22 mins ago)
Detective Constable Ryan Kimens
Detective Constable Ryan Kimens and his brother Andrew Kimmens run a sports gaming ring in York Region
5. (40 mins ago)

Straight Talk

Posted: 2011-05-14 by    mstru2

can't make a call

tracfhone wireless
Ok I have had my ST phone for about 8 months and everything was going fine until I tried to add mins to my phone, like 5 days. My phone updated my unlimited plan but I couldn't make or receive calls and it just so happen to do this, the week I had family come in from out of town. Customer Services is really bad I really hate to call them. If at&t or Verizon or t mobile get a prepaid phone with unlimited calling for $45 a month straight talk would be out of business real quick. I really wish my phone was working but oh well u get what cha pay 4 !
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of May, 2011 by   Karen Henderson -1 Votes
my complaint is with streight talk i'm tempted to have a very good case against them. I bought a very expensive phone not aware of the hassle or debt it would put me in. They have given me every excuse not to pay me.Walmart worked day and nite to find the reciete and i had all the information sent it in 2 months ago of which came out of my pocketto send in shiping I dont caud this phone never worked should have cost anything
 22nd of May, 2011 by   fredad 0 Votes
Straight talk is HORRIBLE!!! towers are down they say but for over a month, yea right. They say there are going to give me a credit call back in 24 hours now they want to change our numbers to make our phones work..All I can say is run like hell away from this company and their business DONT DONT buy this crap works for a month to sucker you in and then that it.

ACAI Scam