logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
united lending services
was guaranteed a loan for $35 but was denied. I want my money back.
2. (1 mins ago)
Abercrombie, Hollister
Descrimination against heathy sized girls
3. (8 mins ago)
Berkline
Terrible everything
4. (19 mins ago)
payexim.com
Don’t send them money – they don’t exchange them
5. (34 mins ago)
Thesis writing
Not professionals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews - bad company bad service bad customer service

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted:    NO MORE STRAIGHT TALK!!

bad company bad service bad customer service

Straight talk
This is the worst carrier imaginable..I would recommend that if you haven't purchased the phone or service then DO NOT!!! This is the only company that I know that when u refill the card before the expiration date that they still turn your service off. After speaking to several customer serv reps and a supervisor I got nowhere so I contacted headquarters. By the way their address is 9700 NW 112 Ave Miami, Fl 33178 and direct #1-800-876-5753 in case you have a hard time getting this information which I did. When I spoke to headquarters they were fully aware of the service being cut off even before the current plan expires and claim they are working on it?! Yeah right.. Its funny because while your on hold for customer service the recording says that you can refill your card anytime during the month and it will automatically roll your new plan over after the old one expires-what a joke! This is an issue that happens to everyone according to headquarters so I guess I shouldn't be complaining LOL.. All I have to say is that if you want a peace of mind and good service and customer service reps that you can actually understand what they are saying then this isnt the place for you. However if you enjoy a monthly battle and constantly have to voice complaints that are heard on deaf ears then you will be in paradise with this company! I couldn't take it anymore and have switched services. Good luck to all of those who still are current customers and hopefully things will get better but I am HIGHLY doubtful.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Dec, 2013 by   rwhsr56 0 Votes
I know what you mean..I have the same problem and they keep shutting me off before my time was up and I paid thro the nose for my straight talk phone..I am ending any and all contact with this Straught Talk c***..
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   STisannoying 0 Votes
Found this when searching to see if others have had the problems I've had with Straight Talk. I have to agree with the above, my phone was cut off every renewal date when I first got the phone and I had to spend uncountless time on the phone to resolve; a rep in wireless store at Walmart even helped me one month...took him approx an hour and half himself to get my phone turned back on. Interesting enough they offered me a free month of service on the next renewal... upon service end date, my phone was cut off again and I never got the free month since the rep never logged it. So in total agreement with the complaints logged above; if you are reading this in order to make a decision whether or not to obtain ST service - yea, the service may be cheaper from a initial monetary point of view at first, but the time spent to resolve issues far exceeds that slight cost savings mirage. Another FYI - customer service (phone center) is also handled overseas in an intn'l country where the citizens are stereotypically known for NOT telling the truth. So you may get the friendliest CSR when calling with issues... but isn't that how most con-men operate?
btw, the service is 30 days, not a month, so you are basically paying for less service (time)... your renewal date comes around earlier and earlier.
Summed up, Straight Talk service is probably the worst, avoid if possible.

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam