logo

Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sonic Drive-In, Phoenix, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Poor customer service is the number one reason we will not continue to trade with your businesses product, food, or services.

Sonic Drive-In Contacts & Informations

Sonic Drive-In

Posted:    Ms Bateman

Sonic Drive-in
1537 W Camelback Rd
Phoenix, Arizona
Phone: (602) 230-0828
sonicdrivein.com
Sonic Drive-in, 1537 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ.

Although times are tough and the Lite Rail makes your establishment inconvenient, my daughter, my Son-in-law, grandchildren, and myself consume enough fast food to star in a Spurlock film.

In the last three days we have been to the Sonic Drive-in located at 1537 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ, three times and as I sip the last Java chiller I intend on purchasing from your establishment I want to offer you some customer service advise.

When you spill you drinks on two separate customers in one night a virtually the same time (one my Son-in-law) you do not make excuses. (1) You apologize for your very obvious and repeated mistake and you offer to compensate for the carelessness of you preparation. (2) You offer to pay for the cleaning of the clothing and the automobile now covered in my 1st Java Chiller as I am sipping my last. (3) You give that customer a gift certificate so if the customer again chooses to return they can see the improvement you have made in your service and you can continue to get a chunk of our collective paychecks.

My Son-in-law went back to work late from his lunch covered with a mocha Java Chiller and expressed the total lack of concern demonstrated by your management; not just for himself but for the other customer that also got to wear his beverage because the manager cannot instruct his staff properly in the capping of the drinks.

Times are tough but your competition will be getting the Sonic Drive-in business you usually receive from our family. Way to go!

Ms. Gracie Bateman
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2009 by   iHop -1 Votes
hahahaha
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   George-Casey -1 Votes
Really, does Sonic have any business with this attitude! I will not be spending anymore money wtih Sonic. Shame on the Sonic Team
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   George-Casey -1 Votes
iHOP comment: hahahaha with this attitude! I will not be spending anymore money wtih iHop. Shame on iHop and I am in there almost every Sunday after church but not after reading this website.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   son ic 0 Votes
they could not speak good english i ordered a chillie cheese coney and they gave tator tots speak english you are in america now dumb ass
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   son ic 0 Votes
i cant blame the employees employers get what they pay for now get to work and moppy that fuckin floor
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   son ic 0 Votes
get that fuckin hot dog out of your throat long enough so i can understand what the hell you are saying on intercom

Beware Small Business Credit Cards