logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
3. (20 mins ago)
essayforme.org
They took money for essay and no one replied
4. (23 mins ago)
Steven Malman Law
Very bad service
5. (32 mins ago)
Reliant Vision Group
Reliant vision is a fake and fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Nicolas

Fraud and cheating

ShopNBC
shopnbc.com
Please for all of you smart people that search the web to find out about ripoffs and scams before doing business with any web company I will give you one to look out for beware of SHOP NBC.

I gotta be honest, before purchasing something from them I came here and found a lot of stuff but I went for it. Yes, the deal was attractive a Technomarine Watch with 3 extra bracelets for just $450, a bargain! Well bargain indeed, these were all the wrong things with this deal:

1) The watch box was not complete.
2) The screwdriver for changing bands was not in the box where it's supposed to be with every new technomarine watch.
3) The warranty did not come with the watch. What watch retailer would not send a warranty with a new watch? One that is an unauthorized retailer who refurbishes and sells defective product.
4) More importantly, the watch did not work!!! Which proves my previous point.

Of course I am returning the product and NEVER buying anything from these guys again. I decided to write the rip off report just to keep anyone else for going with these deals. I recommend the following: everytime you find a hot deal for a Branded product simply check with the parent company (owner of the Brand) whether ShopNBC is an authorized dealer. That is what I did, I went with technomarine.com and ask them about shopNBC and they told me NOT to purchase any technomarine watches from them, they are unauthorized and will sell you defective and refurbished product not guaranteed by Technomarine. I bet you they are unauthorized dealer of everything they sell!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection