logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (53 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (54 mins ago)

Posted:    Unsatisfied Sears Customer

Tire Service

Sears
Winchester, Virginia
The automotive department at Sears of Winchester is run by a bunch of people who have absolutely zero knowledge of tires. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Sandy to get 1 quote on a new set of 4 tires. She finally found a set; had me rush over to the store to purchase & install them before she left only to find out that these particular tires were sold the day before to another customer.

Sandy then states that she has a set of Bridgestones that are going on sale tomorrow...call back tomorrow to get the price. I call back the next day and get that dimwit Sandy again and spend 45 minutes (no lie) waiting on the phone while she tries to figure out the sale price of these tires.

The price is good on the Bridgestones so I decide to buy them. Drop my vehicle off and when I get it back, I have 3 large, long scratches that run most of the length of the driver side of the vehicle. 3 months later, I'm still trying to get sears to pay for the damage done to my vehicle while in their possession.

One of the four tires that I replaced has been leaking air pretty bad (about 5lbs every 2 weeks). I've been afraid to take my vehicle back to Sears to have it repaired. When I first noticed the leaky tire, I contacted Sears and spoke to Debbie. I told her that the tire is leaking at the bead because it wasn't cleaned/sealed correctly. Her response was that I haven't properly taken care of the tire! Another $25 to fix a problem that Sears created...no thanks! F..them!!!

Stay away from Sears Automotive of Winchester, VA. Their motto is what we lack in automotive knowledge we make up for with terrible service!!!
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Oct, 2009 by   Unsatisfied Sears Customer 0 Votes
You really don't have any avenue for complaints with Sears. It's super-secret information to find out who the district managers are and good luck getting in touch with anyone outside the store who has the leverage to fix a problem. Sears employees have free reign without fear of repercussions.

Helpful Tips For Online Shoppers