Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

109 H Williamson Road, Mooresville North Carolina 28117
Akron, Ohio
Phone: 704-662-3228
schumacherhomes.com
Schumacher homes is not all they advertise to be. They are inflexible. The site supervisor has ordered incorrect products. They change the materials on the construction after the contract is signed to make more profit for themselves and provide lesser quality.

The biggest problem is the site supervisor shows poor attention to detail. The subs keep taking the key and I cannot get into my own house. The company does not return calls, or provide a key. The supervisor will not return my calls to get a key to check on the work. It has been almost a week since I could get inside, and I am out there at least once a day...locked out.

Schumacher underbids the sub work so your cost ends up higher than anticipated, this also puts more profit in their pockets. I wish I had seen this site and the other input before I started building with them. I do not recommend Schumacher homes.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
How can this be against the Akron, Ohio division when the address states North Carolina? Also, Mitchel's post(this one) is identical to Angelo's post 1 or 2 months later. Sounds fishy to me.

Contact Us