Santander Consumer

Stealing my Money

Santander Consumer
Santander is stealing my money. They are applying my principle payments towards interest. I cannot understand their english and it is impossible to speak with a supervisor.

After 30mins on hold, they hung up on me. They have lost payments and have charged me a "late fee".

I do not own the balance that they say and they will not allow me the pay off that is on my statement without charging me interest. I am very unhappy. I dont know what to do to 'fix' this.

I am currently on the phone with the department of Consumer Affairs.

Is their ANYONE that has had this same problem with Santander Consumer? If so, what did you do to make them make the numbers right???
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
The best thing you can do is try to get some other creditor to take over your loan or contact a lawyer. There is a long list of complaints against these jerks. Santander are crooks, liars and they are a bunch of noncaring idiots who have no problem damaging your credit and in fact are proud to ruin your credit.

Santander Consumer USA Logo Santander Consumer USA