logo

Enterprise Rent A Car
Charge for Damage I did not do
2. (6 mins ago)
UKLRS
they have taken my money and not sent e mails or and form of contact with me .
3. (6 mins ago)
KMart Co.
Phoney contest
4. (7 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
5. (10 mins ago)
Mypublisher.com
They failed and haven’t provided photos

Consumer Tips & Tricks

samsung GALAXY YOUNG S5360

Posted: 2011-11-24 by    ABHISHEK VERMA BHEL

SOFTWARE PROBLEM

Dear Sir,
I brought Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Mobile fone recently.
It restarts itself as I dial any number or I talk on my phone for a long time.
I informed this problem of mine at Samsung Service Centre. They took my mobile for two days and gave back to me saying that they have solved the problem by changing the software.
But it was not so, Mobile is showing that problem again.
My one of friend also bought this mobile and is having the same problem.

I think there is some software glitch that need to be removed .

I request you to do the needful for the problem as the reputation of such a big company is at stake(as other similar devices might be having the same problem)

samsung GALAXY YOUNG S5360

Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Nov, 2011 by   samsung akhilesh -1 Votes
Dear customer
Thank you for writing and sharing your concern with us
In order to help you in a better way we would require your contact detail .Please provide your contact detail .We assure you our best services always .

25th of Nov, 2011 by   richard abbey -1 Votes
please i bought Samsung galaxy young gt s5360 some 2 months ago, the phone has started giving me problems, it is just restarting without coming on... what might the problem be? please help me. i bought whiles in India but I'm now in Ghana west Africa...
 26th of Nov, 2011 by   samsung akhilesh -1 Votes
Dear Mr Behl
We are waiting of your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way
We would request to feel free to reach us and provide your contact on below address

29th of Nov, 2011 by   samsung akhilesh -1 Votes
Dear Abhishek
Kindly reach on the below given address and provide your contact Detail .
We would take care of your complaint and will resolve on priority
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   Manpreet S -1 Votes
Hi,

I am Manpreet and recently bought Samsung Galaxy Y. The voice detecting feature is not working. It is showing a Connection error whenever I click the Voice detector button in the QWERTY keyboard. This is the feature which determines the voice and they write the words that we speak. I have restarted my phone as well but still having the same problem. Please assist.
 7th of Dec, 2011 by   Reilourd -1 Votes
When somebody is calling me, the connection cuts every seven seconds. why is that so?
I purchased that new samsung galxy young for just three days. please help me
 8th of Dec, 2011 by   SujaySK +1 Votes
Samsung galaxy y's internal memory is very poor. As we add on the Apps it becomes very slow and the phone memory fills up very quickly. We cannot change these apps from phone memory to SD memory. Can you suggest any ways of changing these apps from phone to SD card.
 18th of Dec, 2011 by   NeerajSahu10 0 Votes
Hi,
I am Neeraj and bought Samsung Galaxy Y in October. Sometimes call gets disconnected itself. I dont know why it is happening often. One more Big Problem is that My phone does not work in WCDMA mode. My Mobile shows no signal when it gets connected to HSDPA. Please Help me.
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   divyanshu bansal -1 Votes
i bought this phone 2month back.. bt dis phone restarts automatically aftr a while.. i dnt knw why is it happening... dis is t biggest problem with this phone. kindly help me, , ... my email id is divyanshubansal4190@yahoo.com
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   Sugandhita -1 Votes
I purchased samsung galaxy y 5 days back in Guwahati and the headphones are bad, the battery back up is extremely poor and the WORST problem is the SD card gets removed automatically...PLEASE HELP!
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   sabarinaidu -1 Votes
I brought Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Mobile fone recently.
It have the signal problem its shows no signal for long time.restart the phone signal will be connected.please solve my problem.
Sabaripattapu666@gmail.com
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   downloadsmile -1 Votes
Hi!
I am Rahul i have purchase the Samsung Galaxy young. In this mobile the signal prblem its shows no signal & after restart the mobile the signal come back & also every 3-4 minutes the call get diconnect. Please help
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   sacsharm -1 Votes
I have similar problem - brand new Samsung Galaxy Y phone S5360 but phone restarts after call or locks and then is required to be restarted. I have searched many forums but there is no clear answer to the problem. Is the firmware required to be upgraded as "About" is suggesting upgrade is available? Last time I tried, I was unsuccessful and had to go to Service Center to revert to Factory settings. Any help?
 26th of Jan, 2012 by   ihatesamsung -1 Votes
Same issue. Call disconnects randomly after few seconds or few minutes of the call. HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION AS YET? PLEASE SHARE ON THE FORUM HERE
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   sacsharm -1 Votes
ok, cautious hoorah, I think I have found the solution to Samsung Galaxy Y's frequent restarts or specifically - restart after call disconnect. Solution is to upgrade to Gingerbread 2.3.6. I followed the steps referred at:
and the phone does not restart after call disconnect, etc. - seems to be more stable.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   cdgal -1 Votes
i would like to know which fault is it - the samsung galaxy young itself or my mobile communication company - that i keep having no signal almost everyday and have to constantly shut off and restart so that i could be reached
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   hayris 0 Votes
I recently upgraded my galaxy Y software from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 using the settings -> About phone -> Software update option in the phone. But still I am facing the problem of no signal or low signal strength.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   kishore Reddy -1 Votes
I brought samsung galaxy y phone 2 weeks before when i was called at the time the phone was hanged and calling details displayed late, when i trying to end call its not allowed it will take a time to disconnect the call... i requested guys don't buy the samsung galaxy y phone and samsung service also not good they provided worst service to customers.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   natasya -1 Votes
I bought Samsung Galaxy Young 2 months ago, I was a great phone for a past 2 months. I went abroad and left my phone for about 2 weeks. When I come back, I charge the battery and try to turn the wifi on, but its restart itself. It was a beginning, now whenever i turn the wifi on its turn off itself and keeps vibrating NON-STOP i have to open the battery to stop it. Someone please, i love this phone, I just bought it. Please, what is the problem?
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   problem solving. 0 Votes
I already solved automatic restart on my galaxy y. And now it is running fast and smooth.

Sleeping Comcast Employee