logo

jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
2. (25 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
3. (35 mins ago)
Somethingsphishy.com
Don't ever buy from them
4. (45 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-08-12 by    jackie hk

Malfunction

Samsung
Hong Kong
I have been a user of Samsung S-II phone for just over a year. One day my phone just got overheated itself and turned off. When I took my phone to the Samsung service center for inspection (and paying the $150 fee), I was just told I had to pay $2350 to change the circuit and screen to have it fixed, without any explanation on why this happened while I use the phone properly without dropping or getting wet.  There was no forewarning or signs from the phone that there would be any problem.  It has been working properly until a couple of days ago it just got super overheated and died on me. All memory has been LOST (which no money can fix) and I was told the circuit was damaged beyond repair and need to be replaced completely (at a price over 50% of the original phone cost).  I have been trying to find out why this happened but no explanation can be provided by the service/repair centre in Hong Kong.  As a consumer it is hardly acceptable for me to have spent over HK$4200 on a Samsung Smartphone which just went dead on me in 16 months and I was given no option but to pay a price which is almost sufficient to get the same model new phone to fix my phone. This is so unfair to a normal customer. I am also astonished with the quality control that such a high tech product merely last more than a year (and thankfully did not blow up on me as I pulled everything after it overheated). To me this is not reasonable nor acceptable.
Comments Hong Kong Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Samsung Galaxy S Ii complaints