logo

CVS
Manager Mistreating a kid
3. (27 mins ago)
Dermajuv.com
I ended up returning the products as I didn't see any difference in my skin texture
4. (28 mins ago)

Charge not authorized

SafeCart.com
Stanwood, Washington
www.safecart.com
I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!!

The product never did work!!!
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2008 by   allan geary +1 Votes
Due to computer problems I lost Reg Cure and Driver Detective programs.I had the email address al.geary@hotmail.com when purchased.How can I get them back without paying again.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   Patricia Correnti +1 Votes
I have found that I have no need for the RegCure PC Optimizer for #39.90. There was another problem with my computer which has since been fixed. Being I have not received the product yet I would appreciate it if you credit my visa and not send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated. If I should receive before you reply to this E-mail I will refuse delivery and send it back. Thank you very much.
 8th of Oct, 2008 by   John L. McNeil +1 Votes
Dear Sirs--This morning I made a debit card (MasterCard) to my account--under the mistaken impression that there had been a substantial deposit to my account last night. It turns out that I was mistaken, the credit will not apply until 10/10/08 at 1:00pm.
Please suspend completion of this transaction until that date--I cannot afford a $30 OD fee. Thank you for your cosideration.

John L. McNeil
206-595-3646
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   Jean Wilson +1 Votes
I purchased the software and it wouldn't work but I got charged $39.95 for it. I have tried to contact them but with no response. It messed up my computer and had it fixed. Still can't get into the program. Want my money back, but am reporting them to AMEX and hope they get a response.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Jane Wooden +1 Votes
I did not receive any help on this. Why was I charged?
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   garrett d edgmon +1 Votes
can some one email and let me know how i can get the right email address for regcure i bought the program and its BS. gde.dlg907@yahoo.com thank you.
 10th of Nov, 2008 by   Raymond Scott +1 Votes
A charge of $29.95 was placed on the statement of my credit card ending...4395 on Oct 6, 2008--I don't know what the charge was made for. I don't recognize the name "Safecart"
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   L. D. Kellogg +1 Votes
Nov 5, 2008 I was charged on my Discover $39.90 for the products RegCure PC Optimizer and Privacy Controls 2.0 . Did they work? No! Did I even detect a confirmation that the products were received by my computer? No! There has been no noticeable change in downloading nor speed. Please credit my card the full $39.90 immediately. Was I scammed??
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   CL +1 Votes
the same site driver detective and safecart same results, took my paypal 39.90 with no record of my purchase, I filed a paypal claim, wait n see, driver detective says no record of my purchase, althou driver detective says they are sending me a refund that takes 20 days, funny how instantly safecart can take it and 20 days, hmmmmm, hope paypal bails me on this, or a lesson learned at a cost
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   Angry Tony from London +1 Votes
I was promised a refund after 15 working days days and it never materialised.!
Just like the customer service response automated email that someone will be contacting you. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT YOU OWN PERIL. safecart took funds without a final authorisation from me...I will go out of my way to post EXTREMILY BAD REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY. Am filing a complaint with Paypal but think that the process isn't favoarable to the customer.
 27th of May, 2009 by   boopie491 +1 Votes
i purchased and down loaded software onto my computer.it did not work properly i had to uninstall it. i would like a refund
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   chester tate +1 Votes
my bank account was debit 39.95 from www.safecart.com i did not order safecart, and don't know who they are.i would like a refund.
 5th of Jan, 2010 by   Ripped of by SafeCart +1 Votes
SafeCart charged me more than what was advertised for RegCure. The software did not work. They are not responsive to the customer service phone number. NOTE: Pay pay will NOT back you up on this transaction. Paypay will leave you out in the cold. I should have used one of my credit cards that I could get my money back on.
 17th of Jul, 2010 by   rembourssement +1 Votes
je vous ais signalé le jour meme, que je ne voulais pas de speedpc, ce qui peut etre controlé le16/07/2010
Ne l'utilisant pas je vous demande le rembourssement, comme régis la loi française 7 jours pour retraction
d'achat pas corespondance

Donc veuillez me rembourser cet achat nul, ceci dans les plus bref délais

christiangarcia@aliceadsl.fr

salutations
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   AB JR +1 Votes
I FELL INTO THE SAME TRAP..AS A MATTER OF FACT, I CALLED TECH SUPPORT BEFORE...BEFORE I ORDERED IT AND CHARGED IT TO MY CREDIT CARD. THEY TOLD ME THAT IF IT DID NOT WORK, THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FULL REFUND...YOU KNOW THE REST...IT DID NOT WORK AND NOW IM STUCK WITH THE 39.90... CALL DISCOVER, NOT MUCH THEY CAN DO EITHER. TRIED TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND THAT JUST TAKES YOU TO ANOTH B.S. SCREEN. IM DEFINITLEY CALLING THE B.B.B. ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!
 17th of Aug, 2013 by   cpt. obvious 0 Votes
What did you guys expect? That crappy software is able to fix whatever problem you with your computer? Sweet, then we can cancel the computer science courses at all schools and universities. Bring your box to local shops!
Safecart.com won't care about your problems once they have received your money. Those are marketing and business people, not techs. They actually reveal your purchase to the open public, with all the valuable information you gave them.
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   SafeCartSupport 0 Votes
Hello Cpt Obvious,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com
 18th of Oct, 2013 by   peter keefe 0 Votes
i have puchased safecart and cannot access my licence key i would like to cancell my subscription

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent