logo

Net10 & Tracfone
Poor service!
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Debbie Travis
Debbie Travis does not stand behind her products
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Woolite
Stinks
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Charge not authorized

SafeCart.com
Stanwood, Washington
www.safecart.com
I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!!

The product never did work!!!
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2008 by   allan geary +1 Votes
Due to computer problems I lost Reg Cure and Driver Detective programs.I had the email address al.geary@hotmail.com when purchased.How can I get them back without paying again.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   Patricia Correnti +1 Votes
I have found that I have no need for the RegCure PC Optimizer for #39.90. There was another problem with my computer which has since been fixed. Being I have not received the product yet I would appreciate it if you credit my visa and not send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated. If I should receive before you reply to this E-mail I will refuse delivery and send it back. Thank you very much.
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   richard pope 0 Votes
39.90 charge
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   richard pope 0 Votes
39.90 false charge
 8th of Oct, 2008 by   John L. McNeil +1 Votes
Dear Sirs--This morning I made a debit card (MasterCard) to my account--under the mistaken impression that there had been a substantial deposit to my account last night. It turns out that I was mistaken, the credit will not apply until 10/10/08 at 1:00pm.
Please suspend completion of this transaction until that date--I cannot afford a $30 OD fee. Thank you for your cosideration.

John L. McNeil
206-595-3646
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   Jean Wilson +1 Votes
I purchased the software and it wouldn't work but I got charged $39.95 for it. I have tried to contact them but with no response. It messed up my computer and had it fixed. Still can't get into the program. Want my money back, but am reporting them to AMEX and hope they get a response.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Jane Wooden +1 Votes
I did not receive any help on this. Why was I charged?
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   garrett d edgmon +1 Votes
can some one email and let me know how i can get the right email address for regcure i bought the program and its BS. gde.dlg907@yahoo.com thank you.
 10th of Nov, 2008 by   Raymond Scott +1 Votes
A charge of $29.95 was placed on the statement of my credit card ending...4395 on Oct 6, 2008--I don't know what the charge was made for. I don't recognize the name "Safecart"
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   L. D. Kellogg +1 Votes
Nov 5, 2008 I was charged on my Discover $39.90 for the products RegCure PC Optimizer and Privacy Controls 2.0 . Did they work? No! Did I even detect a confirmation that the products were received by my computer? No! There has been no noticeable change in downloading nor speed. Please credit my card the full $39.90 immediately. Was I scammed??
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   CL +1 Votes
the same site driver detective and safecart same results, took my paypal 39.90 with no record of my purchase, I filed a paypal claim, wait n see, driver detective says no record of my purchase, althou driver detective says they are sending me a refund that takes 20 days, funny how instantly safecart can take it and 20 days, hmmmmm, hope paypal bails me on this, or a lesson learned at a cost
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   Angry Tony from London +1 Votes
I was promised a refund after 15 working days days and it never materialised.!
Just like the customer service response automated email that someone will be contacting you. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT YOU OWN PERIL. safecart took funds without a final authorisation from me...I will go out of my way to post EXTREMILY BAD REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY. Am filing a complaint with Paypal but think that the process isn't favoarable to the customer.
 2nd of May, 2009 by   Joanne Lippay 0 Votes
I was browsing this site and did not order anything--my credit card was caharged $39.90
 27th of May, 2009 by   boopie491 +1 Votes
i purchased and down loaded software onto my computer.it did not work properly i had to uninstall it. i would like a refund
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   Caxton Nwajei 0 Votes
I was charged thirty nine point ninety American dollar for nothing. This transaction was made on 3rd of April 2009 at of 0.6802/ GBP.
This money was collected on behalf ofdrivershy.com with referrence no 1-8002096437.
May you please refund above amount back to me.

caxton

UK
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   Caxton Nwajei 0 Votes
Please I need your cooperation so that we can move forward.

Thanks

Caxton
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   chester tate +1 Votes
my bank account was debit 39.95 from www.safecart.com i did not order safecart, and don't know who they are.i would like a refund.
 4th of Jul, 2009 by   Ethel Wagner 0 Votes
I ordered RegCure@$39.95 and Data Recovery Pro @$9.95 and this download has done nothing but mess up my computer. Please cancel my order and credit my accout for the $49.90. my Receipt ID reference number is as follows PTLC-U220609-94XFJ
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   FLAFUCI 0 Votes
I ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   Marion Bourque 0 Votes
ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.
Please cancel my order and credit my account for £ 18.68. SafeCart Receipt ID for reference : PCDH-U240809-88AEH. I DO APOLOGISE ! Marion Bourque

Internet Safety - Protecting Against Identity Theft