Publishers-clearing-house

PCH
1321-1/2N.Callow-Ave#11
Bremerton, Washington
Phone: 3609903079
I've-been-playing-PCH-for-over-25yrs.&I-have-landed-on-a-winner-on-2seperate-occasions&it-stops&starts-up-agin.I-also-ordered-happy-feet&one-of-their-aluminum-wallets&ended-up-with2-a-the1st.one-broke&received-another-one&it-broke.So, I-sent-it-all-back&they-tryed-2charge-me-$45.00dollars.I-found-a-happy-feet-at-a-thrift-store-for-$1.50.I've-now-decided-they-only-help-the-rich!-I-live-on-$674.00dollars-a-month&my-rent-is-$400.00-a-month.I-have-played-there-games-faithfully-everyday-for-many-years&now-I-think-it's-time-to-retire.Thankyou.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Bless You I have all so played these games and won or so I was told by the winning numbers that matched up on there list of winning numbers. Big RIP Off so at least you didn't lose to much before you realized what they are A BIGG SCAM JUST TO GET POOR PEOPLE TO BUY THERE JUNK> If they send you another invite tell them to take a hike.
 13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi, -even-got-E-mail-saying-it-was-Todd-Sloane&I-had-won-a-million-dollars&did'nt.Thankyou-for-your-support.I-had-also-ordered-happy-feet&and-aluminum-wallet&the-wallet-broke-not-once-but-twice!They-then-sent-me-a-bill-for-$45.00dollars&I-found-a-happy-feet-unused-for-$1.50-at-a-thrift-store.I-also-sent-both-items-back-to-PCH&the-post-office-charged-me$9.00dollars-to-send-back.I-have-been-playing-PCH-entries-for-over25yrs.&have-never-won-even-a-$5.00dolar-gift-card.So, do-I-think-their-a-SCAM?YES!

Contact Us