logo

AMI Energy Solutions
Fraud/Scam
4. (46 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
5. (53 mins ago)
Freelotto
NO PAYMENT

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers-clearing-house, Bremerton, Washington Complaints & Reviews - cheating

Publishers-clearing-house Contacts & Informations

Publishers-clearing-house

Posted: 2011-12-12 by    patty-ward

cheating

PCH
1321-1/2N.Callow-Ave#11
Bremerton, Washington
Phone: 3609903079
I've-been-playing-PCH-for-over-25yrs.&I-have-landed-on-a-winner-on-2seperate-occasions&it-stops&starts-up-agin.I-also-ordered-happy-feet&one-of-their-aluminum-wallets&ended-up-with2-a-the1st.one-broke&received-another-one&it-broke.So, I-sent-it-all-back&they-tryed-2charge-me-$45.00dollars.I-found-a-happy-feet-at-a-thrift-store-for-$1.50.I've-now-decided-they-only-help-the-rich!-I-live-on-$674.00dollars-a-month&my-rent-is-$400.00-a-month.I-have-played-there-games-faithfully-everyday-for-many-years&now-I-think-it's-time-to-retire.Thankyou.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2011 by   fincepost 0 Votes
Bless You I have all so played these games and won or so I was told by the winning numbers that matched up on there list of winning numbers. Big RIP Off so at least you didn't lose to much before you realized what they are A BIGG SCAM JUST TO GET POOR PEOPLE TO BUY THERE JUNK> If they send you another invite tell them to take a hike.
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   patty-ward 0 Votes
Hi, -even-got-E-mail-saying-it-was-Todd-Sloane&I-had-won-a-million-dollars&did'nt.Thankyou-for-your-support.I-had-also-ordered-happy-feet&and-aluminum-wallet&the-wallet-broke-not-once-but-twice!They-then-sent-me-a-bill-for-$45.00dollars&I-found-a-happy-feet-unused-for-$1.50-at-a-thrift-store.I-also-sent-both-items-back-to-PCH&the-post-office-charged-me$9.00dollars-to-send-back.I-have-been-playing-PCH-entries-for-over25yrs.&have-never-won-even-a-$5.00dolar-gift-card.So, do-I-think-their-a-SCAM?YES!

Top 5 Consumer Complaints