logo

Posted:

folk art metal weathervane

Pottery Barn
California
I received my Pottery Barn catalogue and the next day I tried to order a metal folk art weathervane and I was told I couldn't order it because they didn' t have any. I couldn't believe it. I told them I just received my catalogue the day before but they couldn't do anything for me. If this company were like Nordstroms they would've offered a replacement item for the same price as the weathervane. I bought a hurricne lamp that cost more than the weathervane, guess that was kind of stupid. I had just had surgery the week before for invasive skin cancer and the weathervane was supposed to be kind of a get well gift from my husband. Pottery Barn blew that one. It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of, receiving a catalogue but not being able to order from it. I think it is false advertising which Pottery Barn should take a good look at.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Maybe they ran out? Just because you received that catalogue that day doesn't mean other people did.

How to Invest Without Much Money