logo

qmax
watch
4. (39 mins ago)
Silestone Quartz Surfaces
Does not honor warranty against defects!
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)

photography Contacts & Informations

photography

Posted:    Todd C

Idearc Media screw ups

My problems are going into year two. I had dealt with the same Verizon rep for years and after Idearc took over, I was assigned to someone else even though I have come to find out that my old rep is still working for them. The new rep first offered to match the prices from a competitor directory so I agreed. I have since learned that he was not authorized to do that. We were supposed to have a 2 inch box ad in two directories as well as their Superpages site. When the first book came out our ad was not in it. Instead, they put a regular line listing in the book and started billing me $6.00 more per month than I was supposed to pay for the box ad that they neglected to publish. I am also being billed for the second box ad that was supposed to go into a directory for a large city to our north that I have found out that they don't even print a directory for that city. It appears that this new sales rep knew that he could not give me the ad for the rate quoted, so he basically put in the listing that was closest in price to what we had agreed upon. This mistake has cost us between $40,000 & $50,000 in lost revenue and they don't seem to care. I have also been turned over to collections because I refuse to pay the bill because I did not receive what was contracted. I have had to turn this over to my attorney. Their solution to this was to offer me a free ad in the next directory. We are now at that stage and I can get the free directory as long as I purchase another box ad in a different category. What is wrong with these people. They know they screwed up but they still want their money.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Money Transfer Scams