Petco claims that when enrolled in their P.A.L.S. program, if you purchase 10 bags of dog food, they will send a coupon for a free bag. After purchasing 10 bags of dog food, staying with the same size and brand I received nothing. When I contacted their customer service department, the gentleman was very nice and told me that he would have another coupon sent. At that time he told me that there was another coupon that I was eligible for and that he would send that also. I received the lesser value coupon but not the coupon for a free bag of dog food. A complaining message sent to the P.A.L.S. program was not answered at all.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I am on the phone rightnow and have been waiting ten minutees. I was suppose to get my one free coupon with the purchase of 10 bag in Feburary and here it is April. They are telling me they have sent it twice which is baloney. What you need to do is ask for the supervisor at the call center and tell him the problem. My problem was just resolved, the supervisor contacted the Petco store I shopped and I will pick it up rightnow.
Another thing, Petco will match price that Pets Mark does. Just tell the people at the store what competitor is doing and they will call the competitor to check price

Petco Logo Petco