logo

Hammonds Furniture Ltd
Awful company
3. (4 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (11 mins ago)

Ocwen Loan Servicing

Posted: 2011-02-09 by    UncommonResults

Terrible service

Ocwen Loan Servicing
I was with HomeEQ and then Ocwen bought the loan. The website goes down regularly making it impossible to pay online. Then I have to wait for 20 minutes to talk with a very foriegn non-customer service oriented person. Then they charge me $10 if I make the payment after the due date while still in the grace period. I am goiong to try and refinance so I can get away from these people. To add even more insult, they are charging me another $102 for escrow per month when that should be going down.

Please is there a law suit I can join?
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2014 by   Charlene Porcuri 0 Votes
I totally agree. We the people do need someone to investigate this scamming mortgage co. I too have never never been late on a payment. I live in Florida and have always paid my mortgage on time within the original lenders grace period. I just signed in to make the payment on their slick internet changes. They give you an option to pay now by the 10th day of grace period and if over that time limit then they represent that depending on your state stipulations you may be charged a $10.00 additional fee for a rush payment. Are they for real. They can just change the rules for the original lender and stick an extra $10. bucks in there pocket. They are thieves. They should be happy that some are still able to aford to pay more and more, one way or another. Florida is a mess. My neighborhood is blighted, shack after shack after shack. This dump an worth shit. It is only a roof over my head that the government is allowing these crooks to steal. Any advice is appreciated. GOD BLESS OBAMA'S AMERICA.

How to Save on Life Insurance