logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Dressrepublic.com
Dressrepublic Dressrepublic.com Fraud Fake Website Nofel Khan, Muhammad, Khawer Iqnal, Asfand Yar and Umair Aziz Fraudulent Fraudsters
2. (42 mins ago)

Latest Questions

NutriSystem, Collinsvill, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Nutrisystem food

NutriSystem Contacts & Informations

NutriSystem

Posted: 2011-09-08 by    Ms. Linda D.

Nutrisystem food

Nutrisystem
Collinsvill, Illinois
I finally decided to try Nutrisystem a few months ago since I had always wanted to. The food was just terrible and I was starving all the time but was not allowed to eat. Most was unedible and went straight in the trash. I was finally enjoying their salisbury steak with mac and cheese. Halfway thru it, I found a black, curly hair. It made me gag. I had to wonder what part of the body that came off of. I sent all of it back after gagging for four days. I would not eat it again if they were giving it away free. Do not waste your money.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2012 by   marcie U 0 Votes
I also ordered nutrisystem because I need a decent hig hfiber, low sodium diet on the go. half of it tasted good . the rest went in the trash.It all has unheallthy amounts of sodium( I have high blood pressure at 58 yrs. old). It is full of soy products( bad for you!) and gluten, andfrutose corn syrup!yes I have lost a lot of weight ( 10 lbs in two weeks) . but that is because I couldant eat half the food and had to throw it away.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by   santa isaac -1 Votes
alot of people complain when they get tired so then they give up and want there money back, so they make up lies to get there money back, im sure nutrisystems heard all the storys, nutrisystem is around because it works, and the food is so good, its the best compare to other diet foods, yall dont even know where to complain any more, i hope none of yall get your money back, its people like yall that put companys under, and go bankrupt, yall are big fat liars, and what goes around comes around baby

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital