logo

PTC/PTR Scam Sites List
Beware!
3. (9 mins ago)
Fallas Parades
Worst place to work for!
4. (17 mins ago)
Employee legal conspiricy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nutribullet Complaints & Reviews - Don’t be the next victim!

Nutribullet Contacts & Informations

Nutribullet

Posted: 2012-08-06 by    Irma Thiel

Don’t be the next victim!

Nutribullet
I ordered product from Nutribullet. They seemed very polite and answered to all my questions. After I sent them money they simply disappeared. Their phone is not available and I think they don’t have office. I can’t contact them anyway. Don’t be the next victim!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2012 by   SmoothieLover 0 Votes
Here is their website: http://www.nutribullet.com/index.php?r=site/contact and telephone number: Our customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm, Eastern Time by phone at 1-855-34-NUTRI (1-855-346-8874).
 26th of Sep, 2012 by   ckeno 0 Votes
I bought the Nutri Bullet because I loved my old Magic Bullet. The PRODUCT is great but their sales promotion is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I Ordered my Nutribullet August 5 & it arrived 10 days later--along with the Boost Supplement. I was billed for the next payment of $19.99 plus the Boost on Sept. 5--the day the order was placed--not the date of delivery. I kept trying to call Nutribullet & got nothing but busy signals & didn't want to return the Boost until I cleared up the mess. You never reach a person--just a recording saying they'll call you back. I eventually connected with a person who had called me back only to discover that they had taken ANOTHER $61.97 out of my account for more Boost and another payment !!! So besides my original $19.99 they've taken $111.95 out of my account within 30 days of receiving the Nutribullet !!! STAY WASY FROM NURTIBULLET !!!
 2nd of Oct, 2012 by   Luna7 0 Votes
That just happened to me ckeno i can't get in touch with them customer service line is busy and they billed $112 to my credit card and sent me a package i didnt order. What did you end up doing?
 8th of Oct, 2012 by   RPJ 0 Votes
Same thing just happened to me
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   Frankcsal 0 Votes
I couldn't get thru today, and I sent them an email this evening. I hope they get back to me.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   JDough +1 Votes
Stay AWAY from Nutra Bullet. I purchased two, one for myself and one for my daughter. I was so disappointed. It's nothing more than a glorified blender. We only opened one of them before we realized how cheaply they were made. I packed it all back up and shipped them back for a return. It cost me around $50 to ship two of them back. I thought I was going to get credit for the $104 they charged to my credit card. But all I got was $40. They charged me for the shipping going AND coming. So it ended up costing me over $100 just to look at some plastic. Very shady if you ask me. Most companies give you a full refund including the shipping charges from "them". And you only pay for shipping it back. NOT NB!!! Don't get taken by them. If you own a good blender, it will produce the same thing or better. I feel completely ripped off !!!
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Lesmann 0 Votes
I bought my nutribullet and love it, haven't had any problems.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   cubana1 +1 Votes
I have been trying to get in touch with them since I bought the product because I signed up for a warranty that I did not want and have been unable to contact them. Their phone number rings once then it gives a busy signal. I sent them an e-mail and they haven't answered. I'm going to report them to the Better Businees Bureau. I've never encountered such horrible customer service in my entire life and I do a lot of business on line!
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   True 952 0 Votes
I agree whole-heartedly w/all the complaints listed above EXCEPT the one that hasn't had a problem thus far. Don't worry, you will. It's just a matter of time. In addition, I tried to reach out to the warranty line as well, but to no avail. 818 995 0051.
 2nd of Jul, 2013 by   far2nice2 0 Votes
Nutribullet design is such that, unlike a blender it does not suck air into the ingredients so much less oxidation of nutrients.
For me it blends the ingredients so fine that it is almost a juice. It preserves the Salvestrol content very well.
Very pleased so far.
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   Disqustedwithcompany 0 Votes
I order the Nutribullet on June 12, 2013. It got lost at my local Fed Ex drop off point. I can't get anyone over the phone, just a recording and no call back. I also emailed them, the replied that I needed to fill out an affidavit stating I never received the product and that I would have the paper work in 2 days. That was over 3 weeks ago.. I purchased this on installment payments and they are going to be deducting another one from my checking account and I don't know what to do to stop it since I can't get ahold of anyone. This is crazy. And sickening. Please people, just buy this product at Target!
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   mdvs42 0 Votes
Ive just found this site, and want to start off by saying that I too bought into the Nutribullet craze. I was very satisfied in the beginning
with the product itself. I thought that finally something i purchased off the TV ( which is not much) that actually does what it says.
I even joined their blog group and was sharing with all the others the success, which by the way i really have not lost any wieght to speak of, i wasnt over weight to begin with just wanted to get healthier. I noticed my NB began making really wierd noises so i went online to see and they were post about the extractor blade wearing out and that you could request a new one which i tried and the no customer service idiot replies back that there is no new blade to be had? Funny people all over the post were saying how they were ordering theirs?? The blade now sounds like Im cutting wood in the morning with my chain saw in the kitchen and not to mention it leaks! so, I think David Wolf really had good intentions, however when you leave your company in the hands of incompetent idiots to run (like so many companies today) where they show up for a paycheck this is what you get!!! So im out $80.00 bucks (I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon) so i guess its back to the old blender again which is what I was using before this. Think hard before spending your money! Good luck!
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   Kerby Maxwell 0 Votes
I have had my nutribullet for about 6 weeks. I absolutely love mine. It's the best thing I have purchased of TV EVER. I would never ever return it. The quality of the product is amazing. Very thick plastic & a super sturdy base. I now have a nurtiblast every morning instead of toast and coffee. If I get the munchies at night time I have a small nurtiblast instead of chips or other crap I used to stuff in my face. I feel so much better. It's a fabulous product and I rave about it to everyone. Money well spent. Oh & I have lost 4 kilos...
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   Brendano 0 Votes
We've had our Nutribullet for about 3 months. We use it three times/day and reckon it's the best purchase we've made off a tv promtion. The accompanying book is superb in terms of is recipes and general information. It saves time compared to our old juicer, takes up far less bench-space in the kitchen, is easy to clean under running water and most importantly leaves no pulp. Concoctions prepared are only bound by your own imagination. Just hope it keeps going...
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   Completely ripped off 0 Votes
I'm totally pissed that to buy this in Australia, which is where I live, it costs twice as much as from the U.S or most other countries! What a rip off!!! Nearly $300.00 plus the postage on top of that!! Not fair. Looking at buying one from the U.S, as even with the high postage costs AND the fact that I have to buy a volt converter, I'm still going to save around $70-100 dollars better off!! Not happy
 16th of Feb, 2014 by   drehm 0 Votes
Mine just up and quit working. They are cheaply made. Lesson learned: DO NOT FALL FOR INFORMERCIALS! i
 2 hrs 48 mins ago by   brigitte1 0 Votes
Pricing in Aussie is ridiculous - I was given one free from the USA USA$99 and have to buy the voltage converter here which is $100 approx. and twice as big as the bullet.

Scam Artists Preying On Trusting Elderly