logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
wellington appliance repairs
took check didn't do work
2. (10 mins ago)
SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews - ik heb niets besteld, dus ook geen opdracht gegeven

Symantec Contacts & Informations

Norton Annual Renewal

Posted: 2011-07-25 by    cor boer

ik heb niets besteld, dus ook geen opdracht gegeven

Norton Luxemburg
Luxembourg
Op d.d. 20/06/2011 is van mijn creditcard rekening bij de ABN-Amro bank door Norton Luxemburg 74, 99 Euro afgeschreven.

Ik heb daar geen opdracht voor gegeven en wens ook niet van Uw product gebruik te maken.

Ik eis dan ook dat U het desbetreffende bedrag per direct terug

Hoogachtend CW.Boer
le bourg 19350 Chabrignac
France

betreft transactie 20/06 norton annual renewal 442076165600 LUX
Comments Luxembourg Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2008 by   Gena Hall 0 Votes

Norton Annual Renewal - No authorized and no approval given for charge
Norton
Washington
Phone: 877-294-5265

In 2007 I was billed for a renewal of Norton Antivirus, which I did not authorize. I emailed the company with a request for a refund. That never happened. Now on 7/17/2008, my checking account is billed again for an annual renewal which I did not authorize.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   Pamela Cooper 0 Votes

Norton Annual Renewal - charged for something I don't have
Norton Annual Renewal
Phone: 1-877-294-5265

Do not have this software. My computer crashed and took everything including this software. Did not want renewal my credit card was charged without my approval.
Put a dispute from my credit card company came back as I authorized them on 06/29/2008 to take
the amount of 53.24. I did not!!!
Thanks,
Pamela Cooper
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   Dominique Simard 0 Votes
Sur mon compte América Express, j'ai une facture de NOrton annual renewa au montant de 67.70 dollar américain et de 74.08 dollars Canadien alors que je n'ai jamais renouvelé l'achat de l'antivirus Norton.

J'aimerais recevoir un crédit au montant de 74.08 dollars Canadien pour le non renouvellement de votre antivirus. Je ne possède plus d'antivirus de Norton.

Merci
Dominique Simard
7063 rue Beaubois
Québec
G2C-1T4
Canada
418-843-4578
 17th of Sep, 2008 by   stephane dupont 0 Votes
On my account of credit card Aimed, I am to charge for the renewal of nortion while I did not make the renewal, then made I a credit at once for the Canadian 56.01-dollar amount.

Stephane dupont
1-866-259-1999
 17th of Sep, 2008 by   stephane dupont 0 Votes
Sur ma carte de credit Visa je suis charger pour 56.01 $ canadien pour un renouvellement Norton, alors que je n, ai pas fait de revouvellement de nortin faite moi immédiatement un credit de 56.01 $ canadien

stephane dupont
1-866-259-19999
 25th of Sep, 2008 by   Trine Blomseth 0 Votes
Today I received a bill from my bank on 412, 40 Norwegian crones. My creditcard was charged without my approval, from your company "Norton annual renewal" I live in Norway and I have nothing to do with this case. It make me realy mad.
I will have my money back imidiately.

Pleace contact me back on my e-mail or my mobil on number + 47 91 10 34 58.

Trine Blomseth
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   Emil Bakken 0 Votes
The same thing happend to me, 412, 40. I have either enything to do with this and want ofcourse my money back to ! call me on 48143913 or mail me on kalle-klovn@live.com or suzuki_e88@hotmail.com

Fix this imidiately!

Emil Bakken
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   LN 0 Votes
I did not authorize the annual renewal that was just deducted from my account. I've been on hold for an hour waiting to get this charge reversed!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   Allison 0 Votes

Norton Annual Renewal - I did not renew anything and I was billed

I have not subscribed to Norton in several years and I have a charge for $53.49 on my Mastercard bill on 10/27/08 that I did not make and was completely unaware of. I would like this taken care of and credited this money that I was scammed.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Lila Bakutis 0 Votes
I received a charged for a renewal on Norton annual. I have called no. 877-294-5265 and talked to Zion. He gave me a #490 120 096. He told me this would be removed for my charge card. Could you please look into this.

Lila Bakutis
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   Mate Kasa 0 Votes
I did not renew anything and I was billed.
It is my complaint.
Some data:
2008.07.08.
63.27 USD

I would like to give more information about it.
And I need an invoice to able to account this

Best Regards,
Mate Kasa
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   James L. Poling 0 Votes
I was charged on my credit card for a renewal which I did not authorized.

($53.49) I would like for this to be credit to my account as I do not need it,

as I have this protection though my internet program.

Please reply.

Thank you.

James L. Poling
 4th of Jan, 2009 by   Jessica 0 Votes

Norton Annual Renewal - Billing for something I did not approve off and no longer have
Norton symantec store
South Australia
Australia

I recently got billed for $74.99 Aus for the renewal of Norton annual renewal. I did not authorised this renewal nor do I have Norton software as I've got a new computer. I will like a full refund back.
 24th of Jan, 2009 by   Donna Rao 0 Votes
On June 3, 2008, $49.99 was taken out of my checking account. This showed at Norton Annual Renewal fee. I have all the info from my bank statement. Currently I have been getting text saying my renewal has not been done since 2006. please advise me of what to do next. thank you
my daughters e-mail maeich1@comcast.net
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Penpit P Selnick 0 Votes
On 01/02/09 Unauthorized charges on my Bank of America $49.99 my name Penpit P Selnick
Please return my money $49.99 thank
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   vijayah 0 Votes

Norton Annual Renewal - have not made any arrangment
Vijayah
Singapore

I have not agreed for the yearly renewal for the norton anti virus software, but norton is made a deduction for the 2nd time. i have not requested for an renewal also.
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   I rooney 0 Votes
i have not asked for a renewal of norton and i've been billed £39.99 i would like to be reimbersed please.
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   I.kumar 0 Votes
Hi We have been billed for three years and we have stopped using Norton since 2007.
There was a bill for $79.99 in 2008, 2009 and now again in 2010.
We have tried contactingby phone but were unable.
Our email is