logo

Lotto Lottery Center via Natwest Bank PLC of London
About my lottery win
2. (2 mins ago)
University of Phoenix financialAid Processing department
Failure to release financial aid information
3. (6 mins ago)

Netflix

Posted: 2011-10-28 by    bucknergen

over charges

netflix
I found out that netflix was charging me twice amonth since March of 2011 to now Oct 2011.the only way it came to my attention was that they had charge me three times in sep and three times in October.I call them up in September and they credit me 16.95, never told me that they had me under two accounts.Then I called October the 27th and told them you have three charges on my account one 7.17, $ 7.49, $16.95. thats when I found out they had me under two accounts, then tried to explain .I was using two emails. I told them I went into my account and edit my email being that the other email, I had yahoo to termanate. I kept asking my husband for the longest I thought that netflix bill every month but seems like Im paying every two weeks, well now I see they adding on two accounts without my permission.They put a supervisor on who promise they will pay back june thru October.When I hung up We pull up more bank statements and thats when we found out I had been bill March thru October 2011.I call back and told them about what my bank statement said and then I was informed that I never spoke to a supervisor the first time. I said well I ask for one and they put one on, who promise to refund June thru Oct. Well the guy said Im the real supervisor and the other who name was kevin is not in and he dont get in intil Sunday and in his notes he left he said nothing about givin you june thru october, Wow, I couldnt believe the lies, they owe me close to 100 doallers, l checked my bank account the next day they refunded me only sep and october and the supervisor was very rude and unprofessional, I been a loyal customer since 2005, but you reap what sow.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ACAI Scam