logo

Posted: 2011-09-08 by    feedbackgal

Double charged

Netflix
Canada
I live in Canada and have noticed that I have been charged twice for Netflix every month since signing up (4 months). One as a Canadian account and the other under an American acccount. I live in Canada and have only used the Canadian Netflix website. I just spoke with Netflix Canada and was only offered to be reimbursed for 1 month's fee. The rep that was helping me did as much as he could. I asked to speak with his supervisor (Katrina) but was advised she was "busy". The supervisor took no responsibility for the situation. I was then given the Netflix US number to call and was advised they could help me. I spoke with a rep from Netflix US (Chris) and despite him confirming there was no usage on the American account he would only reverse 1 months fee. Despite the obvious error on Netflix's part I was advised that it was my responsibility to check my bill. WELL NETFLIX, YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR DOUBLE BILLING CLIENTS.
What terrible customer service. I have now cancelled my Netflix account and will never use their service again. I will be sure to share my terrible experience and ensure none of my friends or family use this company.
Comments Canada Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Sep, 2014 by   Joe Dhoe 0 Votes
This seems to be a standard practice of Netflix they did the same thing to me. I wonder if there is a consumer agency that is looking into this?

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)

Latest Groups