logo

Myler Disability

Posted: 2011-06-15 by    Pennylashay

Scam

Myler Disability
I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months..

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby/. No one can say I didnt tried to work!. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers/. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court:. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before.. Then he rushed me off the phone".

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home, I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012 by   skx2013 0 Votes
I've had the same problem with Myler. I was represented by them for 3 years. i have a bad chronic illness which causes my joints and muscles to become extremely enflamed and swollen. It also affects my energy levels drastically, making it so I have to sleep at least 10 - 12 hours a night and I still wake up feeling like a truck hit me. I'm 33 years old and I've worked hard as a farmer all my life. I have chronic fatigue with immune system dysfunction and sever chemical sensitivity. Also, I have fibromyalgia and a major anxiety dissorder. There were times when i went 4 months without a call from them. I would call and leave messages and nobody would return them for quite some time. I have spent over $3, 000 USD in blood tests and other tests proving that I am indeed disabled. I actually seee a specialist for what I have, on a regular bi-monthly basis. This specialist has performed an additional 2 $500 USD test on me, including a rather expensive narrative explaining my dissability in full, as well as explaining why I cannot work at all. Myler is, for some reason, always giving me a new case worker. So, i have to explain myself over and over. I've done this 5 times so far. I went to court in front of a ALJ (administrative law judge) in my first hearing in 2009, and the female attorney I was assigned didn't even know what she was doing. Finally, this year (2012) Myler tells me everything is looking great and says social security wouold probably crack under the pressure before a second hearing would take place. Then, out of the blue, on 7/27/12 I recieve a letter from them telling me i had a great case, but they were withdrawing from my claim and would no longer be representing me. Complete bullshit. Now, I'll have to start over.
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   Total bull 0 Votes
Something similar just happened to me except, they won't send a waiver of fees even though yesterday, I was told by my rep that the papers would be faxed by the end of the night. When I called back, another woman told me that my rep DID NOT tell me that and I would be responsible for fees even though all they did was the first initial claim. I just filed my own appeal today but now gonna play hell finding another attorney to represent me without that waiver of fees. They don't return phone calls in a timely manner and when you do get your rep, she can't answer very important questions you have. I wonder if Brad Myler knows how bad of service is being issued. I told the girl I had talked to today that she needed to play her tapes of our conversation back and she just told me again that it never was said. I have reported them to BBB for what that's worth but will put out the word that they are no good.
 24th of May, 2013 by   jennifer hunt 0 Votes
They seem to be shady i don't trust them either so if anyone has a complaint please notify the attorney generals office at (801)538-9600 and the bar association at (801)531-9077 since they are from utah these are the people to contact i was informed (LETS BAN TOGETHER AND PUT THESE CLOWNS OUT OF BUSINESS I HOPE LET HELPS EVERYONE ! IM VERY P!@@ED @FF AT THE MOMENT AND IM GOING TO FIGHT THEM TOOTH AND NAIL UNTILL I PUT THEM @-HOLES OUT OF BUSINESS THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO CLIENTS AND THEY WANT YOU TO DO ALL THE WORK UH EXCUSE ME THAT WHY WE HIRED YOU
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   glen a. walker 0 Votes
I hired myler for my ssi and received a book of paperwork to fill out.about a week and half later I received basically the same book of paper wprk from s.s. I contacted myler and asked the lady that was handeling my case what did I hire you people for.i called them a number of times to fire them but they never returned my calls.i personally think myler is the biggest scam going and if they try to take one cent of my money I will bring fraud charges against them.
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   lovelylibra 0 Votes
I hired Myler to handle my disability case i got denied three times and finally went to my hearing a couple of weeks ago from the way my lawyer presented my case to the judge i believe i will get denied once again i haven't gotten my decision yet because of the government shut down. But in my hearing my lawyer acted like she didn't know what she was doing or how to present my case. Before my hearing they kept asking my to request medical records and basically everything they needed they asked me to get for them isn't that what i hired them for. Worse of all i kept getting denied because they wasn't submitting my complete medical issues to SS. I would call them and they would never return my calls or emails. These people are full of bull. They are a scam.

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud