logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
2. (0 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
3. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    02kl18

Buy n Fly

Midlands Construction Services
Omaha, Nebraska
Menars Buy n Fly points for airline tickets is a joke. You need 30000 points to get 1 ticket and they have no website to tell you this. The 30000 points would have to be close to $500000.00 spent in one year. Points have to be accumulated in one year. Guess we will be going to Lowes more.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jan, 2010 by   Vander Vorst Construction Services +1 Votes
30, 000 points is 30, 000 spent, it says that in the paper work you signed and read when you signed up. You did read it right? Every month on the bottom of your billing statement from HSBC there is a phone number listed you can call with any question related to the program. You do read your monthly statement right?
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   Mrpaul2u 0 Votes
I do agree that 30, 000 spent is 30, 000 points, and this to on to itself would not be a bad deal (typical airline program needs 25, 000 to 35, 000 points) but with Menards the points DO NOT role over. If you near 12 months with 25, 000 points and you reach the annual reset date, those points are gone and you have to start over. Thats really not very fair. I spend about $20, 000.00 a year on my Menards account and have never seen a perk.
 20th of Oct, 2010 by   Bellevue, NE Contractor -1 Votes
I think Vander Vorst Construction Services' comment is quite "snotty." Must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day or are they always that snotty? Anyway, I totally agree with Mrpaul2u. Unless you spend $30, 000 per year this program really isn't a benefit to a contrator for doing business with Menards.
 27th of Nov, 2010 by   QUITCOMPLAINING -1 Votes
hey, bellevue menards didn't print that ad. it was a mistake on the printing of the ad. every menards had to bite that bullet. not just bellevue. thanks though
 3rd of Dec, 2010 by   Vander Vorst Construction Services +1 Votes
Not snotty - just factual. Know what you signed up for. Stay current, stay knowledgeable and stay on top of the - now recovering - economy. Good luck guys.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   Vander Vorst Construction Services +1 Votes
Vander Vorst Construction Services comments are factual and simply state that you should know the details of the programs before complaining about them.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   HHICO 0 Votes
I am a contractor and think its great that they offer this, no problem spending 30k/yr. What does lowes offer again?spend 30k with menards and you get the ticket and $600 minimum for free stuff from the store.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   ClassB 0 Votes
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a representative from United Marketing to call you back to book tickets? I have left numerous messages and it's going on 36 hours since my first message was left. Every person I talk with says they can not help they need to transfer the call. I'm beginning to think it's a joke!
 9th of Jun, 2014 by   LeRoys Home Improvements 0 Votes
I think the buy n fly is a great benefit, I take my 3 kids and wife on a trip every other year, if you plan it right you have a year to use it. This year New York City here we come. Thanks Menards

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud