Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Harmful Ingredients

Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford
Florida
I don't have a complaint about the effects of the product - it seems to work o.k. However, after reading the ingredients ... all the (cancer causing) parabens, etc. I have no desire to use it any more. Also, I recently found out that Cindy Crawford has regular botox and other filler injections. While I have no problem with the choices she makes for herself, there seems to be an element of False Advertising in her video commercials! They lead you to believe that her flawless skin is exclusively due to using her product, and it's not.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I love you ! you're the only one who responded to the product - everybody else responded to the lack of company's coordination and management skills! Thank you! This is all i needed - especially upon confirming Cindy's regular botox injections - when i saw the infomercial - her smile and the way she talked did look a bit fishy to me - but just like the infomercial itself it led me to believe that her skin was really due to the miracle wonders of the product. What ignorant and helpless fools we are :(

Contact Us