McDonalds

Posted: 2015-01-06 by

Tasteless Food

Anytown, USA, United States
Expensive Big Mac, bad for twenty years, now, worse than ever. Now $4.25 + a crack, the bun is a dried up piece of whatever, which ruins everything else about this once, many years ago, very good hamburger. Totally TOTALLY ruined. These days, I go to McDonalds twice a year (usually out of desperation) and am now convinced that it isn't worth the trip, let alone the scrambled, incomprehensible menu and now, crummy tasting fries (blah!) and horrible hamburgers put in a bun that tastes like dried out cardboard. My God, anything but cardboard buns would improve this junk. Utterly tasteless garbage, and now they want to empty out my wallet on top of it? You'd have to be an idiot to go there if you have any taste buds at all.

Could corporate just send one higher-up to Europe for a week or two, just so they can be introduced to bread beyond the pappy stuff they serve in an American junior high school lunchroom? It might save your business. I see now why McDonalds after breakfast is deserted all except a few hungry third worlders and hungry - for - anything of rampers on the interstate. Such utter garbage!.

Yuck. Junk. Tasteless junk!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - Faty

I walked in mcdonalds yesterday and as soon as i reached the counter i had a buse shouted at me saying i was one big fat fuck and that i smelt of b.o. i got very upset and went to walk out. I got shot in the leg and then a cream cake shoved in my face.
 4th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - Denied access to restroom!

In a recent trip to Manhattan, NY., I was told that the restroom were not open that they locked them after cleaning, they were not available to customers, which I was, or available to the public. This McDonalds was located on 43 & 8. When asked for a key, I was told they would not open them.

How rude and lazy this is for a restaurant that is opened 24 hours.
 11th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - Kid in danger!
McDonalds
Arkansas

It was about nine-thirty at night i went to inside to get something to eat, and I saw a kid about 10 years old jumping in a box right next to the french fry station. I thought to my self why would you have a kid back there with all that hot grease.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
suuuure...wean yourself off the crack pipe there
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
You might be suprised what McDonald's puts in their "meat"
 6th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - Food was burnt and gross!
Mcdonalds
4395 central
Hot Springs
Arkansas
Phone: 71913

The food was burnt when I went there this morning I didn't have time to return it because I was going to work. I asked for creamer and sugar on the side and they put it in my cup and it was disgusting. I spent 15.00 on food that I had to throw away because it was not edible.

Tera Hanley.
 7th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Only losers eat at McDonald's
 15th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
there is a reason you didnt get into the bathroom k the toliets were cleaned and closed... get over it .... iots not the end of the world
 15th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
ha ha ha very funny.... stop abusing this site.... yes its worng for a child to be in that area and management should of known that... you should of reported that straight away
 17th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - CHECK STOLEN BY MANAGER
MCDONALDS
CROWELL ROAD
Covington
Georgia
Phone: 678-342-9898

MY PACHECK WAS STOLEN FROM THE MCDONALDS ON CROWELL ROAD, BY A MANAGER SHE FORGED MY NAME TO IT AND CASHED IT AT A LOCAL CHECK CASHING PLACE.I LATER FOUND OUT I WAS THE 3RD EMPLOYEE THIS HAD HAPPENED TO, THE OWNER OF THIS MCDONALDS HAS NOT CONTACTED ME IN ANYWAY REQUARDING THIS PROBLEM-AND THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY CHECK IS STILL THERE AS A MANANGER
 14th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Sounds like they need their tires slashed. One tire per week.
 27th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
lay off the drugs man
 7th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - horrible service!
Jacksonville
Phone: 904-389-8712

i called up to mc donalds to find out my sisters schedule and talked directly to the manager.she had me on hold for OVER 37min forgetting i was on the phone. the conversation in the background was clearly not about work and it was at 9:31 @ nite, so they were def. not packed!!!
 28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
On may the 23rd 2008 i orderd 1 happy meal and 2 big mac meals on the happy meal chips half were frozen and half were burnt afterwards my daughter was sick and had to stay of school for 2 days on her birthday and she never had a good birthday as she was in bed sick next time this happens i will not be happy
 7th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
How can you feed that shit to a child?
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
you think thats bad iv been getting verbal abuse from 1 of the staff calling me a spastic as im disabled and have quit a bad limp. when i went to make a complaint they made me wait for 45mins then told me i had no proof.

all in all mac d's are a very very low standard place to dine and i wouldent recomend it to anyone.

DO YOURE SELVES A FOVOR PEOPLE GO TO BURGER KING
 4th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I like to piss on the floor at McDonald's
 27th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

McDonalds - extremely slow service
406 sheldon rd
channleview
Texas

service is always very slow even when there is nobody in line or in the drive thru. and the poeple are rude. orders are wrong too often
 28th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am very disappointed by the service of MC-Donalds. I had ordered French Fries without Salt.
the point is to understand if anyone is ordering French Fries without salt, there must be any reason behind that.

I had fast on Monday and it comes really shocking that we find Onion in French Fries without salt. Its really very disappointing.

I am very much disppointed with this kind of service. You can't even rely on a brand name MC Donalds
 3rd of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
myself and a friend sat down at maconalds to eat brunch. i start eating my big mac when i notice i start to chock . i then put my fingers into my mouth and relise i had a rubber band half way down the back of myt thought, caught aeound my teeth. i complain and are then refused and told all i get have is another meal. i ring complaint lines and write several letters about this incodence.
macdonlds finnally writes back conveying how sorry they are and how they will replace this horrifing accureance with a ''free 15 dollar food voucher''... they convey how but not why the rubber band was placsd in my burger. they still have not compinsated me for what i have experienced and will exerpience for the rest of my life...

McDonalds Logo McDonalds