logo

Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (4 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
4. (7 mins ago)
YourMailingListProvider.com
Bad service
5. (14 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

McDonalds, Anytown, USA Complaints & Reviews - Tasteless Food

McDonalds Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2015-01-06 by    JKWilliams

Tasteless Food

Anytown, USA, United States
Expensive Big Mac, bad for twenty years, now, worse than ever. Now $4.25 + a crack, the bun is a dried up piece of whatever, which ruins everything else about this once, many years ago, very good hamburger. Totally TOTALLY ruined. These days, I go to McDonalds twice a year (usually out of desperation) and am now convinced that it isn't worth the trip, let alone the scrambled, incomprehensible menu and now, crummy tasting fries (blah!) and horrible hamburgers put in a bun that tastes like dried out cardboard. My God, anything but cardboard buns would improve this junk. Utterly tasteless garbage, and now they want to empty out my wallet on top of it? You'd have to be an idiot to go there if you have any taste buds at all.

Could corporate just send one higher-up to Europe for a week or two, just so they can be introduced to bread beyond the pappy stuff they serve in an American junior high school lunchroom? It might save your business. I see now why McDonalds after breakfast is deserted all except a few hungry third worlders and hungry - for - anything of rampers on the interstate. Such utter garbage!.

Yuck. Junk. Tasteless junk!
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2008 by   rhona gorman 0 Votes

McDonalds - couldnt get sweet tea
1710 route 112
Medford
New York
Phone: dont know

twice ive been to this mcdonalds, i cant get a sweet tea, they always give me a hadr time, saying the tea is sweet & its unsweetened tea, i know the diffrence, i get it at other mcdonalds, just wanted you to know, this place needs to learn how to make sweet tea!!
 23rd of Aug, 2008 by   rhona gorman 0 Votes
the mcdonalds on long island new york in medford, cant make sweet tea!!!
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   UNKNOWN 0 Votes

McDonalds - UNCLEAN
eastern blvd.
Clarksville
Indiana

I WAS ON MY WAY TO WORK WHEN I DECIDED TO STOP FOR LUNCH.I WENT INTO MCDONALDS IN CLARKSVILLE INDIANA. I WAS IN THE BATHROOM AND A WORKER CAME OUT OF THE STALL NEVER WASHED HER HANDS. BY CHANCE I DID SEE HER NAME TAG. IT READ ESTELLA!!!
 5th of May, 2009 by   Randy C. 0 Votes

McDonalds - 30 cents for xtra tartar sauce on sandwich
Indianapolis
Indiana

OMG WTF. 30 cents 30 CENTS for extra tartar sauce on my fish sandwich. Effin outrageous! You're telling me an extra bit of sauce is REALLY 30 cents worth? I don't *@#$% think so. No more *@#$% McDonalds for me you #$%^&.
 6th of May, 2009 by   xsweetsophyx 0 Votes
Seriously? Over 30 cents?
 12th of May, 2009 by   Paul 0 Votes
we stopped at currituck McDonalds - 2859 Caratoke Hwy Currituck, NC 27929 may 10, 2009 and had very poor service and not clean and
did not have everything on menue that you carry. Hasd to pour our own coffee. Took way too long to get waited on . It is not a very clean or friendly mcDonalds. paul
 12th of May, 2009 by   Paul 0 Votes
you need to look at this mcdonalds not up to standards. poor service and not everything offered. pays too much attention to gas station and grocery store.
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   Cone9 0 Votes

McDonalds - Food had foreign particles in it
Illinois

Thanks for the ground up bits of black plastic found in the beef of my FINAL 1/4 pounder at the Port Washington WI McD this summer. The only thing I can still eat at McD is the McChicken sandwich, and that I carefully look for chicken beeks and feet before eating.
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   channing 0 Votes
the dude running the drive through on 11/07/09 was very very rude!!! and lied about them having the monopoly pices!!! he said they were out and i seen that they was not!!!
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   ahoyhoy 0 Votes
lmao ^^^
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   Pgjdh 0 Votes

McDonalds - snail in salad
Netherlands
mobypicture.com

This was supposed to be my side salad, but instead I got something else 'on the side'. A snail, very fresh and very alive.
Not to mention the hair in my hamburger, which happened the same day in the same restaurant.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   nona07 0 Votes

McDonalds - food made family sick
Tahlequah
Oklahoma

After having lunch yesterday me and my children got sick to our stomach and puked our guts out all night!!!
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   Fahq Swindlerz 0 Votes
You're lucky no one is dead. All it takes is one slightly undercooked burger to kill a kid.
 8th of Apr, 2010 by   shirley b 0 Votes

McDonalds - fillet of fish
shields blvd
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma

the last time i went to mcd's and tonite have the same order what happen to the slice of cheese on the fillet of fish this resturant at 44th and south shields blvd.'only puts a half of a slice of cheese on the sandwich.and the fries is cold and old thank you
 10th of May, 2010 by   sda 0 Votes

McDonalds - I never will come back there again
mcdonalds.com

McDonald's in Nogales Arizona 252 West Crawford Street there is horrible service the Manager is mean. I never will come back there again.
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   gtstitt 0 Votes

McDonalds - Raw meat
Clarion
Pennsylvania

This is the 2nd time that they have served me raw hamburg and when I complained they gave me issues about making me a new one and the new one made me terribly sick too!!
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   bblynn 0 Votes

McDonalds - serivce
150 Gaines School rd
Athens
Georgia
Phone: (706) 543-8010‎

We ordered double cheeseburgers without ketup and we got cheeseburgers with only ketup. They were also old and cold. Every time we go there they mess up our order. The french fries are always old and hard. They NEVER give us fresh food.
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   Krimbis 0 Votes

McDonalds - I don't plan on returning for some time if at all
mcdonalds.com

Went to new McDonalds on 10511 W. Aero Suite 9&10 Spokane, Wa. 99224. ordered 6 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies 1 large fry, and 1 large strawberry shake at 18:47 I finally got all of my food at 19:45 This is a terrible wait for a fast food restaurant. I don't plan on returning for some time if at all.
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   Vulgaray 0 Votes

McDonalds - This lady who was taking my order was very rude
mcdonalds.com

This lady who was taking my order was very rude!! I did not appertice that because all I wanted was some food, not to get additude!!
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   what happened 0 Votes

McDonalds - poor food
266 n dixie ave
Cartersville
Georgia

i just went through the drive thru, and i ordered a medium mocha frappe', when i received it, it was half full. the rest was whipped cream. i paid almost 3$ for this drink and there wasnt but maybe 5 drinks in the cup.

Mortgage Fraud Bytes