logo

Spells
www.luckymojo.com is fake
2. (25 mins ago)
MyIncomeSciences.com
People should stay far away from this type of business
3. (27 mins ago)
Poor Work by Shalom Interiors

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mattress Warehouse, Alexandria, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Failure to Honor Warranty Claim

Mattress Warehouse Contacts & Informations

Mattress Warehouse

Posted:    Chad

Failure to Honor Warranty Claim

Mattress Warehouse
Alexandria, Virginia
Phone: 301-682-8504
sleephappens.com
I purchased a mattress from Mattress Warehouse in August 2008 and was told there was 10 warranty on the mattress that would be honored only if the mattress was free of stains, rips, etc, so I also purchased the mattress cover they recommended for about $100. Just a couple months after purchasing the mattress it began to sag on both sides where we sleep in excess of 2 inches. After submitting a complaint on www.sleephappens.com, I waited several days for a response and ended up sending three emails, leaving 3 messages with their customer service, and they still never returned a call. I finally got to through to an actual person about 4 weeks after submitting the initial warranty claim. They informed me that my complaint had been received but the mattress vendor had gone out of business and therefore the 10 year warranty would not be honored "because Mattress Warehouse just the middleman" and there was nothing they could do to assist me.

I went to another Mattress Warehouse in the area and discovered they still sell the same brand of mattress (Royal Series) and one of the reps informed me they had not gone out of business. I have tried to contact their customer service multiple times and after 15 minutes of waiting, I am automatically directed to an answering service. I have left multiple messages and have not gotten a call back.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint against Mattress Warehouse and found out I was the first person to do so, which I was surprised after seeing all the complaints on this website. I highly encourage anyone with a complain in the Virginia area to do the same. The BBB's telephone number is757-531-1300.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Nov, 2009 by   Matt 3214 0 Votes
I had bought a mattress from Mattress Warehouse in Nov of 2008 and had some problems with it sagging, I went to the store and asked them if I could do a warranty exchange, the girl at the store was very helpful and explained the procedure and helped me and my wife fill out the forms. the process is a long process though it took about four weeks and i was worried if I was getting the run around and ended up talking to the district manager Mohemad, he was very helpful also and made some calls to speed up the process. We went to the store to reselect a mattress and he made sure that he was personally available to help us reselect. We did have to spend a little bit more to get a better bed but we love it. It was every penny worth it.
We have had better service from this retailer than anyone else.
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   Matt 3214 0 Votes
great service
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   Yeah Right, Ha Ha! 0 Votes
Who the hell types this stuff up? The people defending Mattress Warehouse probably work there, and the complainers probably work for their competitors. If you believe either side, you're just another moronic customer.

-signed, Someone that sells Mattresses!

Cosigning a Car Loan