Lumber Liquidators

Sell defect products

Lumber Liquidators
We bought 1600sf Bellawood floor from Lumber Liquidators and installed it in our house. Right after the installation, my family started suffering irritated eyes, skin rash, and burning throat, respiratory stress. Indoor air testing showed the formaldehyde level was above 0.2ppm, which is 25 time higher than the normal level(0.008ppm). We have to move to other place to avoid exposure. The Lumber Liquidators and their insurance company Liberty Mutual kicked the ball back and forth, and made us a homeless for 8 months. I would like to tell other customers of Lumber Liquidators, if you are suffering some respirotary symptoms, check the Formaldehyde level in your house. If you are going to buy products from Lumber Liquidator, please think about my experience.
Was the above complaint useful?

31st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
yet another reason Lumber Liquidators should no longer be in business. A simple internet ( google, etc.) search for lumber liquidators complaints will astonish most people with the level of complaints against them. thank you so much for your time and efforts reporting this.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also bought Bellawood prefinished maple flooring from Lumber Liquidators and after the install (by another contractor) the floor is squeaking and creaking all over, Actually a couple of boards are moving up and down. I had a floor contractor come to my home and check this out only to find out by checking the box left over that the milling of the wood was poor and the pieced don't fit together properly, so I'm stuck with a floor that makes noise every where you walk. I have also had severe bronchitis since the install. I think I will check the formaldehyde content.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
sorry I misspelled "pieces"
 30th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Installed laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators. The flooring would not lock together. You think that it would be locked and you go on to the next row and look back and there would be a visible gap in the connection. You correct it and proceed, but the gap would re-appear. When a complaint was made Lumber Liquidators said it was not installed properly. Really laminate flooring is pretty simple. Click it together and if the product is good it will stay. If the product is not good, as was this case, it will not stay. I agree, Lumber Liquidators should be out of business.

Lumber Liquidators Logo Lumber Liquidators