logo

L.L. Bean Complaints & Reviews - I have bought my last item from them

L.L. Bean Contacts & Informations

L.L. Bean

Posted:    Arris

I have bought my last item from them

L.L. Bean
llbean.com
I tried to repaired a pair of gum shoes I have had repaird several times before, having the soles replaced and essentially had myself a new pair of gumshoes. This last repair was unsuccessful because Bean could not repair them because they were repaired too many times. I then went to a LL Bean store in Pittsburgh and wanted to buy a new pair of gum shoes to my dissatifaction they do not make my shoe size any more and the customer service would not take the tracing of my foot and make me a set of shoes. I have bought 3 pair of gum shoe styles from Bean and have sent them my size 6 tracing of my foot and they have sent me a pair of gumshoes and hunting boots since the 70's when I first started buying Bean products. I have bought hunting clothes, gear, flyfishing gear, bikes, etc from LLBEan and always looked to them as a speciallty shop for my outdoor needs. Apparently they now are like any other WALMART and I can go to WALMART and buy a size 6 gum shoe for 1/2 the price. I have always like the quality and realiabiltiy from all of bean's products but now see all the companies are changing and speciallty companies are getting to be a thing of the past. Too bad for Bean - I have bought my last item from them.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2010 by   Just at thought +1 Votes
Contact the toll free L.L.Bean phone number. I'm sure they can help you out more than the Pittsburgh store. My experience is that they will do everything possible to assist you. They are the #1 customer satisfaction retailer in the country.

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!