logo

Lifestyle Lift

Posted: 2011-10-06 by    slen

Scam

Lifestyle Lift
I went in to have a mini-facelift that was supposed to remove my jowls and tighten up my lower face. After the swelling went down I could see no difference in my face and went back to the doctor to show him and was basically ignored. My sister had the same procedure done the same day with the same results. She went back with me 60 days later and we were left sitting in a room for a long period of time, and finally just left the office. We then did what we should have done before and that was go online to check this company out. Boy we were shocked to see so many complaints aganst this company!! Surprisingly no one has done anything about it so I decided to try to change that. My sister and I are considering filing a claim against them in Small Claims court and would appreciate any advice you could give us. I did notify the BBB about this but was told they could not help me. They referred me to a medical website which I tried to contact, but never received any reply from them. The BBB did have some complaints about this company but I don't know for sure what they were. I would appreciate your feedback on this.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of May, 2009 by   former employee 0 Votes
This company is a scam and all they care about is financial numbers not the patient. As a former employee I can tell you that hardly any of the nation companies consultants even have a medical background and could be really good used car salesman.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Lisa Michael +1 Votes
Look I say it is time to take action! I had my life Style lift at Troy Michigan office. I say let's stop complaining and get together and take action! My story is horrible. My results are horrible. I have an infection in the surgical area's, I was lied to, mislead, and taken for my money as well. All the complaints I have read, I so understand. We are human beings and not animals. If lawyers don't wanna take the chance, then we should as a group of people stand together and take action! This is my email lisalisa1507@yahoo.com my surgery was 4/09 and I have horrible scarring, headaches, vision problems, terrible itching, feels like bleach being poured on an open wound. Yes I have been ignored as well. I requested my records and have consulted some lawyers but looking for the best. Even without a lawyer I will pursue this cause. Rememeber facts speak for themselves, and those scars on our faces, our hearts, and the lies will come to the surface. Let us ban together and let our scars tell the true stories of what we have endured. Please look up on the internet the story of the NY Attorney Generals judgement against Lifestyle lifts. Numbers speak louder than high priced lawyers! Let us stop this from happening to other people. "I will not let fear stop me from the justice due me." I ask for justice from lifestyle lift to no avail. Now I seek it! Stand with me.
 17th of Oct, 2011 by   Cindy673 0 Votes
The vast majority of Lifestyle Lift doctors are DOs (not even MDs) and are NOT Plastic Surgeons. David Kent is the founder and he is a DO.

Gordon Quick is their CEO, and was alleged to commit sexual battery and harassment when CEO for a non-medical company in MO-

Great choice for a company that works primarily with women.

Their doctors themselves have very weak credentials and there is not a single credible doctor in their organization; most of them are journeymen, and go from practice to practice. In addition to several Lifestyle Life deaths, they have had several life-threatening infections including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) because they don’t sterilize their instruments; their surgeries take place in an office room.

They should be shut-down. Any harmed patient should contact their state medical board and also the Florida Attorney General who is doing an investigation.
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   LSL Hater 0 Votes
I had a similar experience. I'm out over $6, 000 not to mention pain and suffering and loss of work. I contacted the Attorney General in CA and got a response stating "legal action could be taken agains this company by our office. Your complaint could be utilized as important evidence and provide vital documentation for our use." I urge you to contact your attorney general. I plan to notify the state medical board and Florida Attorney who is doing an investigation.

The Ral Cost of a New Car