logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BEXSUPP.COM
Fake charge and rep ignores me
2. (8 mins ago)

Posted:    Valeri

SERVICE

PRIVATE
Ukraine
Good afternoon people from KIA Motors.
We are compelled to return to an old problem. Your Responsible persons from the Ukrainian division are continuing no do nothing for fixed small problem. They are wait when we will simply buy the broken detail. According to my rights as consumer, I have month for the problem decision. But the company carries out simply unscrupulous to the policy on a deceit of the clients. It turns out, that having spoken by phone and having calmed words of the client impudent ignoring proceeds. Till May, 14th there were some days. After 30 days I wish to begin process against company KIA MOTORS. More indifferent relation to the clients I did not see.

It was my very big mistake for buy a KIA car.

Good afternoon dear Sirs.
We are hereby inform you that our car is on a guarantee of KIA Motors. There are passed service of 20 000 km on service centre M-Service Kerch. Crimea Ukraine. Manager of this stations has established damage of the lever of a manual brake. According by procedure and regulations was written report about damage and sanded request list to the Maine office of KIA MOTORS UKRAINE. Kiev city. From our side We have written the letter by E-Mail to head office 'n.starovoytov@falconauto.com.ua'- contact manager. But people working at head office simply ignore us. Full indifference from the people of KIA MOTORS. Do not wish to answer letters. After 30 days we will prepare documents in court and to return our car KIA SORENTO to the company. Not desire to carry out guarantee certificates popular measures compel us to go on these not. We are hope, that the company will react correctly to our lawful complaint. What about the reputation of one biggest car makers in the world.
2. Request
We are looking for the best way as soon as posible to compleated our problem. By pease way.

Sent 2010-04-28 오전 1:09:37
Comments Ukraine Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

World's Most Outrageous Gas Prices