logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (15 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (24 mins ago)

keranique
box 9300
Jersey City, New Jersey
Phone: 18882374131
I am happy to say they have refunded my money, not the shipping but oh well. . I was told so many different stories, by the consultants. One was to use only the one bottle, and if I got a rash to use the other one. the next advisor said to use one in the am and the other at night. and the final one said something else that if I had high blood pressure to use the squeeze bottle. He was the supervisor. the shampoo and condition is in my opinion not any good. The mousse is worthless, and the hair FDA approved whatever is a rip off. I think that buyers should look on the Internet, invest in Chinese herbs and vitamins, buy good shampoo, that thickens hair. or just wear nice wigs. What a a rip off this stuff is. God awful .
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2012 by   Kimmyv123 0 Votes
i have my keranique and i loose more hair in the shower..than i ever did before!! its weird...and my hair looks and feels like total crapp after i use it...and you have to put the monixnil on 2x a day..who has time to do this?? and it makes my bangs wett...and i cant re-style them...my hair feels soo awfull after i use the products...anyone else having this issue??
 14th of Nov, 2012 by   C. Mason 0 Votes
As if I wasn't loosing hair by the handfuls already...after using Keranique...I am loosing hair by the handfuls ! What is up with that ?

victorianish
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   avian1946 0 Votes
Wow. I found the ad for Keranique on Fb today and had almost convinced myself to buy it. Then I checked it out online and I'm so glad I did. I have thinning hair, but it's not worth spending all that money (pretty much over $500) when I'm not sure it will even work, or worse, it may make my thinning worse. Thanks so much for your posts.

Beware E-mail Scam Targeank Accounts!

Latest Groups