logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

J.C Penney Hair Salon

Posted:    secret stylist

JC Penney Hair Salon

JC Penney Hair Salon
I worked for JC Penney Hair Salon one time . The health benefits are great not a supplement, you get paid minimum wage or commission . When I got hired I had been working at another salon 13 years I was hired instantly. the same schedule each week. Eight years later I had not worked longer than ayear I was tould I needed a clintele to be hired, I needed to bring some thing to the table. A month later I was hired for store recovery part-time at $8.00 an hour, schedule was different each week. I got a call from the salon they where hiring full-time. I asked if I could split the hours between the floor and hair salon and was tould no it had to be one or the other. The only way was to transfer over.
Comments United States Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of May, 2010 by   cocob79 0 Votes
I went to your saloon on 3May'2010.I have got a appointment ealier for 8:15pm, but when i reached saloon i had to wait till 9:00pm to get my haorcut done.I had spoken to your stylist (PATRICIA CRUZ) n told her what i want.she asked me to bring the picture.which i did.Anyways when i got my chance to get the haircut done, she started cutting my hair without wetting them (my hair were very wavy) & she dnt blow dry.To cut the story short she did mess up my hair.I m never gona come to your saloon ever & offcourse never gona recomend it to any one.I just hated the haircut & have wait for my hair to grow.if she couldn't cut what i was asking for she should have said so.
 4th of May, 2010 by   cocob79 0 Votes
Hi

17th of Jul, 2010 by   DiannaLC 0 Votes
Do not get your haircut in Tyler. I went in for a trim this woman got more than an inch off my hair and it is just messed up. One side is longer than the other. My hair is straight and very thick so you can see every mess up. Spend the extra and go somewheres else. I am calling to get a refund tomorrow and going some where else. I am sick over this I was letting it grow out. I am new to the Tyler area and have no idea where to get my hair cut.
 29th of Jul, 2011 by   KITTY20483 0 Votes
I WENT IN TO GET MY HAIR COLORED AND HIGHLIGHTED WELL ITS THE SAME COLOR AS WHEN IT WAS I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED AND MY DAUGHTER HAD HER HAIR CUT THEY DID A HORRIBLE JOB WE RANG AS SOON AS WE RETURNED TO THE HOUSE TO TALK TO THE MANAGER THEY HAVE NOT RETURNED OUR CALLS FOR 150 DOLLARS HORRIBLE SERVICE AND WAS NOT EVEN SHOWN IN THE MIRROR HOW IT LOOKED IN THE BACK NOW I WILL HAVE TO GET IT DONE AGAIN ELSE WHERE I WANT TO KNOW WHO TO COMPLAIN TO I FEEL I BEEN RIPPED OFF SO PEOPLE PLEASE DONT GO TO JC PENNYS TO GET YOUR HAIR DONE MY DAUGHTER WAS IN TEARS AND THEY CANT EVEN RETURN OUR CALLS JUST GET THE RUN AROUND BAD SERVICE !!!
 29th of Jul, 2011 by   VetoForBRs 0 Votes
Why didn't you say something to a manager while you were there? Why didn't you ask to see the back before you left? At ANY salon I've ever been to in my life, any time I've disliked something the stylist did, they are always open to fixing and correcting it then and there. And if their schedule is super booked, they will set me up for another day to come in and correct it. You were too passive-aggressive and they would have helped you, had you brought it up while you were still there.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   jcp is horrible 0 Votes
I went to get my hair highlighted and my daughter was with me she wanted a hair cut too, so I went first to get my highlights done and it was horrible the stylist who did should not be working at a salon she needs to find another career, The manager their was horrible when I left the salon she stopped me and said 'I herd you were going to go some were else to get your daughter's hair cut", She did not care that I didn't like my hair and the service was horrible I will never go again! If your wandering what location its the fenton mo.
 17th of May, 2013 by   caroline mroz +1 Votes
I have been going to j.c. Penny's hair salon for about 5 years, in Tyler Texas. I have always had one girl cut my hair until recently she was injured and was out for several months. I was desperate for a trim, and made an appointment with Kathleen, BIG mistake! I hate-ed the cut no shape I look like I have a bowl cut! so I waited 6 weeks to try again (my bad) to see if someone could shape it, I got a man, can't remember his name, but he did not listen to me at all! it was worse than the cut before, they are very unprofessional there, and now its so short it falls out of my pony tail. I am 49 and this is the worst hair cut of my life!!! I will never go back to any J.C. Penny's for any reason. Not just because of the hair cut but they are also rude, When I arrived for my appointment with Kathleen I stood at the counter for several minutes with out any acknowledgement what so ever the problem with that is there was someone standing behind the counter on the computer and she never looked up to say I'll be with you in a moment! unfortunately it was Kathleen, I should have turned around and walked away. What a mess my hair is.
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   C.Dean 0 Votes
I had went to JCP salon to have my hair highlighted because I wanted to start the process to go blonde for my wedding in 5 months. When I called in to set up the appointment, I let the girl know exactly what I wanted done. She stated she understood and got me scheduled in. When I showed up to my appointment, the stylist I went to stated that I was down for a full, all-over color. I told her thats not what I had asked to have done. Now I know with the black color I had on my hair, that it was not going to be bomshell blonde, I expected it to be a little brassy. She instantly tried to talk me out of the highlights, she later revealed that she was supposed to get off work right after I got my service done and this was making her late. She did not ask me to sign a waiver, she told me my ends were pretty bad and that she would have to do a cut afterwards because it was going to damage the ends. She then proceeded to wet my hair down, which is a big no-no because water deactivates the bleach, and started applying 30vol and bleach to my bottom foils. After finishing the bottom she got 40 vol and bleach and started on the top, all the while wetting my hair down the whole time. She talked to me like I was a child the whole time and told me shes been doing hair at that salon for 12 years. She even stuck me under a dryer to expedite the process on my hair, which causes more damage to my hair, and left me under there for 20 minutes. When she was rinsing my hair, she was pulling clumps of my hair out due to overprocessing my hair, and toned it. When we got back to her chair she would comb my hair with a normal tooth comb and my hair was just combing out where the highlights were. we did a layerd cut to get alot of the damage out, she kept talking about how late she was on leaving work, and she stuck me back under the dryer to dry my hair. When she thought I was done she looked at some parts of my hair, did a trim or two, and was not even going to comb it out after letting it dry. I just flat out asked for her comb and combed my own hair. I was not styled and was told to leave it alone for a good couple of weeks due to the damage done. I was very unhappy but she stated that since she told me that it could damage my hair, that nothing could be done and we still had to pay. I will never go back to that salon in Terre Haute, IN ever again, nor will I reccomend it to anyone.

Real Estate Scam