Indane Gas Agency

Posted:

Gas agency problems!

3.75
Today I went to Indane Gas Agency for gas booking. But I was shocked to see that they were forcing consumers to buy a gas pipe which costs 170/-. I was not agreed to buy this pipe because I renewed my gas pipe only few weeks back. I have been very aware of these things such as gas cylinder and its accessories.

Now agency officials are not ready to book my gas even in this festive season, when a person needs it most. When I tried to contact to the Sales Officer Mr. Swarn Singh, he doesn’t pick my phone. Even on land line number.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinay.

Complaint comments Comments (167) Complaint country India Complaint category Utility Services

Comments

13th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes

Indane Gas Agency (Rainbow Gas Agency) - Multiple complaints
India

1. The agency does not take the booking easily despite repeated requests.
2. The gas cylinders contain less quantity of gas, sometimes just half of it.
3. The book the cylinders only once a month.
4. The worst is they dont register complaints.
 14th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I booked my gas cylinder on 2.3.07 vide booking no-543 with nandi gas, jhilmil, shahdara, delhi-32 at that the lady present there said that the cylinder will be delivered within 10 days but today she said that it will take another 8-10 days, when i contacted the Indian oil Area manager Mr I.S.Dass he refused to listen against M/s Nandi Gas, when I complain about the use of domestic cylinder by the shopkeepers he said u can not prove that and disconnect the mobile. Is this the way of handling the complaint by an area manager level officer of IOC?!
 25th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Anusha Indane Gas - Not delivered the refill gas cylinder yet
India

Hi, I have booked refill gas cylinder on mar 1 07. And We have also already booked the extra cylinder on dec 5 2005. Finally that extra cylinder came on mar 3 07. And we have been promised that we will be getting the refill cylinder after 2 weeks. I waited for a month, since many told, as we got the new cylinder it may take a month for getting the refill. But even after that we dint get the refill. I am calling every week to the company, but their only response is... we will get today or tomorrow. And 3 weeks later i called the person who is responsible for supplying gas to my area, (the number given by the company). He said he is having the cylinder and told he will be delivering it within 2 days. But 2 weeks got over and i called again(on 23rd apr 07), he said i will be getting that day around 3 pm. But i dint get the cylinder yet. And i called the company again, but their response is not proper. They just said we will get it and he disconnected the call. And almost 44 days got over , we haven't got the refill. If the service of the company is like this, what will the consumers do? I have a doubt whether they would have got money from someone and would have sold our cylinder. Very poor service!
 14th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
We are the thiruloki village consumer of indane gas connection with your distributor Asshalakshmi, KUTHALAM area, nagapattinam district.

For the last one year they are doing very worst service to the consumer. They are making very delay to deliver cylinder, they are taking more than one month to deliver against the booking. And they are giving irresponsible answer to consumer.

In my village they have nearly 100 connections, all of in my village not satisfactory with their services. I have booked 14th may 2007 but as yet they do not supply to me, presently we are using wood and kerosene stove for cooking for last 20 days. Sometimes their delivery men sold cylinder illegally.

With regards,
|V.Amirtharaj
 1st of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
Hi All,

Day before yesterday when I went to book my very first gas connection from Indane, I was exposed to a well managed and maintained racket run by gas agencies with full appreciation and support of Indian oil. The gas agencies refuses to even talk with you if you don take the oven along with the connection. The behavior or the personnel sitting there is ruthless. Furher when I asked what is the approximate time frame, they said that there is NO TIME FRAME and it can take ages. When I examined the T&C, even there is was written that Indane is not bound to release a connection within a specified time frame. That means, such monopolistic and predatory market behavior is being enforce by Indane itself specially considering the fact that most of the Gas companies have near monopolies.

It is really shocking to see that no body is taking any legal recourse for the dissolution of his problem. Can we all come together and file a PIL against Indian OIL? Its time to show these "Navarantans' some good daylight.
 5th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I went to a gas agency (Khan Market, Delhi) situated nearby to my residence and asked for a gas connection. He told that he will be giving the new connection only when i will purchase a gas stove from the agency which i have already purchased. I may please be intimated whether it is mandatory to purchase a gas stove from the agency itself. I am living in Delhi - Lodhi Colony.
 20th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
These guys at SriRama Agency act as if we are some sort of culprits trying to steal gas cylinders from them and sell it off to make money. I have had the following problems in the past.

1. The phone lines are always busy or dead. I once phoned them from their own office to show them that the lines were purposefully disconnected.

2. When we book gas cylinders, they often do not record the booking. When I inquired again, there would be no trace of prior booking. Then I book again. Then they deliver very late. The delivery boy do not collect any signatures. He reports the delivery at their office late. So when I book next time, they say you can book only after XX date. They would not take the booking until that date. When I went to their office and asked for proof of delivery, they have none. Still they claim the gas was delivered only on XX date.

I am sure god is watching all this. He would punish the people responsible for this at its merit. I pray that the people involved be punished appropriately.
 23rd of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
Hi,

I am leaving in Chennai from last one year. At Present, I am working in Cognizant. I have taken a LPG connection at my native place (Utter Pradesh) some times before (more than 6 months). Now, I want to transfer the connection to Chennai. I have all documents (Transfer Voucher, Subscriber Voucher, Customer card and address proof) that needed for transfer the connection.

But the agency owner is asking for RATION CARD from Chennai or NOC for RATION CARD. I believe, RATION CARD is only required for new connection or multiple connection.

Please advise smb!

Regards,
Anup Kumar Avasthi
 24th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
i went to indane gas shathi nagar hyderabad, distribution code no:7508831, we booked gas 28/03/07,

form no - 69,si.no:14785,wl.no:597215, we did not recieved gas till now please do as soon as possible.

regard
yousuf
 30th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
hi i m 4m haryana fatheabad yha pr indan ki 2 agency he aur gas ki koi shortage nhi he pr jo agency ke consumer he un ko gas bhut mushkil se milti he in ke staff wale black me sail kr dete he aur costmer sara din line me lge rhete he gas black me leni pdti he
 12th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am having a Indane connection with the local dealer. My wife is also having another connection. Can we convert the second connection as the additional cylinder for the first by getting a consent letter from the second holder to that effect? Or what is the procedure and formalities and requirements?

With regards!
 30th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
How to take new agency for LPG.. Smb help me!

Regards,
Balamuthusamy.P
 1st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

Indane Lpg - Delay in Delivery of refilled cylinders
India

Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG (No.18330) through SANKAR, AGENCIES, CHEVAYOOR, CALICUT, KERALA, 673017 . The agency generally takes a period of more than 30 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company. But there is no any shortage of LPG in Kerala presently. The Agency does not provide better service. Lastly I booked for new cylinder on 06/09/07 but the delivery is made on 25/10/07 only. Please consider my complaint .
 24th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I Call Today Time to time within a hour to my gas agenceis for booking a refile but the first half of the day agencies phone very busy.then i call after lunch the phone are ringing but not receive any person till 5"O" Clock.
My Agencies Name :- Kamla Karan Gas Service
Badli Delhi-110042
Ph# 27854090,27854296
 1st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Sir, I am living in gurgaon at hiranagar my gas distributor's code:9103836 they are not follw as per booking rules in and delivered gas only faver person. Example i have booked refill 11-11-07 but today date 2-12-07 they are't given delivery till date and no respons my distributor's : Raghu Gas Service, 28-29, Kamala Nehru Mk, Kandsa Road, Gurgaon
 6th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Indane LPG domestic - misbehave and not timely booking
Shri Radha Gobind Gas Service
India

I had booked gas over centralise booking telephone No.1260 because they are not receiving gas booking phone nos.011-22075114 and 22073323
Gas agency name:
Shri Radha Gobind Gas Service
Kailash Nagar
Delhi

My booking No.55 on 27th November, 2007 but I had not got any gas cylinder. Now I have again booking today and booking no. is 37. They are not supplying domestic gas I think they are blackmarketing LPG. Kindly check.

Thanx
 13th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Indane Gas Service - Abnormal delay in supply of refile
LPG Indane
India

I am a LPG Indane customer with Munda Gas Service, Sambalpur, Orissa and my consumer Number is 8540. Regularly I have to book for refile after 21 days of delivery of the cylinder and the supplier. The supplier only give home service and assures that the cylinder will reach you witin 2 to 3 days. But after several qureis the refile is reaching after 12 to 15 days.

It is sorry to state that I am getting a refile cylinder after 30 to 35 days.
Hence it is requested to pass necessary orders to provide good and well to the customers.
 20th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Indane Gas Service - very poor service and non co operative behaviour
India

my copy number is m-26945...i got a connection from mann gas service,guru tegh bahadur chowk,bibi wala road,bathinda(151001),punjab.....the dealere code is 82-01-0893...i stay in #1499,model town phase 3,bathinda....the services of the dealer have not been satisfactory...we have not been recieving delivery even after 40 to 45 days of request...we have recieved the last delivery after 43 days of request.....and even not been given the contact number of the field manger so that we can complain about this...we have also not been issued the second cylinder on our copy even after asking for the same.......we heartidly request you to take some action over this.....ju can contact us on 9216763603 and 9216063603

yours faithfully
balwinder singh
 21st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am having a Consumer No. 20704 in the name of Vijay Kumar Verma with the M/s Nirnjan Gas Agency, Dhanshree Tower, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur - 302023. I booked Gas cylinder on 20.11.2007 but cylinder delevered on 07.12.2007 and today (21.12.2007) I call on mobile number (Lanlind no. is not working) for cylinder booking but a lady say that you can not book the cylinder today becuase booing accepted after 21 days from one dilivery and you will book on 28.12.2007. Please do the needful and help me.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar Verma.
 1st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,

1. Regarding my first complaint, which is no pick up of phone calls, is a very ridiculous one since there is no response at all for gas booking through phone. Whenever I dial the number, I just get it on a busy tone. However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. And since this is the only source that we are able to do the booking as our office timings are from 8.30 AM in the morning and there is no fixed time to get back in the evening and also the gas agency is far from the plant site/office.
2. Even though if we have succeeded by frequent trials for gas booking, there is no timely delivery of the gas cylinder.
3. Since I am having a single cylinder I am facing lots of problems. If it gets emptied then on that day we have to manage the things by having our food at outside restaurants. The agency does not give us the provision for double cylinder and ask us to apply for one more connection for the same. For taking another / separate connection they have a mandatory rule of purchasing the gas stove also from them.
4. Mismatch of valve of cylinder with the regulator is a very frequent problem. If we bring the cylinder from the gas agency and while fixing the regulator on cylinder the mismatch of valve is a very common problem. We again have to carry back the cylinder immediately back to the agency along with the regulator and fit that accordingly and bring it back to home. This had happened many a times. By doing this a single cylinder cost around Rs. 350-400/- by paying extra money fro to & fro traveling by auto rickshaw.
Kindly provide solution for the above problems and also take necessary action.
The details of the gas agency is as under –
Laxmi Gas Agency,