logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
USPS - WARREN, MI
USPS WARREN (12 MILE & MOUND)
2. (31 mins ago)
Yardworks 9A Snow Thrower 60-3982-0
Plastic parts break during low temperature
3. (34 mins ago)
PuppyFind.com
fraud
4. (39 mins ago)
cardingmafia.ws
They charge without your notice and didn’t provide any news about the order
5. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Mercadolivre Mercadolivre.com.br
Qualicação Injusta Reputação Vendas Concretizadas

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Icarsnow, Monroe, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - These people will sell u JUNK!!!

Icarsnow Contacts & Informations

Icarsnow

Posted: 2012-02-27 by    Aisha Gadson

These people will sell u JUNK!!!

Icarsnow
Monroe, North Carolina
Phone: 7042919091
iCarsnow.com
These people are crooks!!! I had to send my car into their repair shop because they sells very BAD cars, when I called to see if my car was fix the manager named Donna told me my car had been sold!!! They never sent me any notification or phone call and they discarded of my belongings including my son's car seat!!! The owner Thomas Pass will not return my calls!!! I am seeking legal action! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM ICARSNOW!!! they are CROOKS that sell BAD CARS!!!
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by   Snax 0 Votes
Spare yourself. Do not buy from this company. They sale high mileage junk. Don't let the sales person talk you into their crap with a 90 day warranty. When something big happens; and it will, they want to finance the repair charges for you. Purchased VW Passat from Monroe, NC location, car was in the shop next day. Car had been wrecked in the front end, but was never checked. Please spare yourself, you would be better off saving another 1000.00 and buying from craigslist.

Tips for the Perfect Christmas Tree