logo

Phony Psychics

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charge

IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT Contacts & Informations

IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT

Posted:    unhappyingeorgia

unauthorized charge

IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT
Connecticut
I just had a charge for $12.97 on my PayPal account. When I called the toll-free number they said it was a translation service & they would connect me to my party. After several minutes they said my party was not answering. When I mentioned the charge on my account the operator said she got a lot of those calls & thought this was fraud & to report it to my bank.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT complaints
IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT - fraud

Comments

25th of Aug, 2010 by   matis12 0 Votes
Me too, I've had the same thing happened to me.They charge my credit card and I don't recall signing up for IC Free shipping.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   samlouie 0 Votes
Same here! They charged my card for the same amount -unauthorized.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   bfisch 0 Votes
Me too, I don't understand
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Helen M. Roddy 0 Votes
My Discover card was billed $95.88 for IC* FREESHIPPING .com 877-217-4472 I haven't called the # yet. If I get the run around like some others, what can I do ?
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   Langranny 0 Votes
Same thing. Charge on my credit card. I've disputed the charge.
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   Langranny 0 Votes
Charge on my credit card. I've disputed the charge.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by   ejm0848 0 Votes
Charge to card even though the $12.97 was rolled up in the original invoice for flowers. I am disputing the charge, but it's obvious their customer service department is really "company" service. I shop at Walmart from now on.
 23rd of Apr, 2011 by   JamesM1183 +1 Votes
I called the 1-866-326-0584 number. This is shipping company that I accidently signed up for when I was redeeming a proflowers rebate. The person I spoke to was very nice and credited me my charge back to my acct. I was surprised but the customer service was very good.
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   acerookie 0 Votes
Yep, if you want to get rid of it just call the number and they'll cancel what you signed up for and give you your money back! : ) They said it had to do with me signing up for the DVD Columbia Clubhouse (or whatever it is). So, I will pay for shipping with them from now on (sounds like), but I'm not going to order much more anyways.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   vikrant kalra 0 Votes
charge of $12.97 totally unauthorised and without bany service/product. howcome VISA is not acting against such fraudulent companies like IC *FREESHIPPING.COM. pltell me whether i can do anything more than lodging dispute with my bank i.e. AXIS BANK
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   E. Chen 0 Votes
This company is apparently set up to steal money. The only time I've ever use free shipping is one offered by a company from whom I ordered products, and for that one single time only. IC FreeShipping must have hooked up with one of these companies and stole my informations and Discover card numbers and collected $11.97 each month since January. I've never ever being asked to apply for IC's services on an on-going basis because I simply cannot think of any reason to do so. Now IC representative makes the excuse that I've never canceled the service that's why they continued to charge me. This is absolutely a thief's language! Can any shipping company charge people for services every month when there was no product being shipped? They know what they've been doing. Something must be done about companies like this.
E. Chen 08/15/2011
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   E. Chen -1 Votes
Shame on IC! Is there any organization to help victims of unauthorized charging by companies like IC? Their trick is to charge at an insignificant amount so that most people don't notice it. But at an on-going basis, they actually are able to make a fortune. See how many complaints they're getting! And I'm sure there're still many who either haven't found out, or don't bother to file complaints.
 12th of Sep, 2011 by   stacy0221 0 Votes
I have been getting charged since i ordered with Shari's Berries in April. I just spoke with customer service and they can called my "membership" and refunded me for the last charge. In order to be reimbursed for the rest, I need to file a claim with my bank, which i was told could take 3-4 weeks to process.
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   jlnance 0 Votes
I too just noticed the charges to my credit card. I don't understand how they can charge you monthly when you don't order anything! Shame on me for ordering my mother in law flowers for Mother's Day! Apparently, and according to the IC rep, I just talked to, I agreed to this charge and cashed the rebate check they sent to me, which also acknowledged my acceptance of their terms! I do not believe that I agreed to a monthly fee being charged to my account! If someone finds out how to get our money back, please let me know too!
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   Alice Heron 0 Votes
I was ripped of also by ordering something thew walk fit, I think there in cahoots with other co. to rip people off.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by   alejandro ramos 0 Votes
I too have been charged since I don't know when $11:97 every month for nothing because I almost never buy stuff on internet, I wrote the numbers from other comments and am going to call because I never signed up for no freeshipping! I think they are stealing money from me and the government should get involved and stop this!
 29th of Mar, 2012 by   LaurelJ 0 Votes
I noticed a charge for $95.88 on my credit card today. I called the number and was told that my husband signed up for a membership after he bought me flowers nearly a year ago. She said he filled out a 2-page membership agreement and had a password and came back and asked for the rebate, whatever that is. I called BS on that. My husband would bother to do all that when all the little devils wear ice skates. Anyway, after I accused them of sneaking it in she said, "We would NEVER try to sneak that in somewhere." Yeah, right. So I told her to get it off right now or I was prepared to "go all the way with this on principle." She said she was "immediately" removing that charge. We'll see. I'm calling my credit card company tomorrow and filing a dispute on it anyway, and as I'm sure I got charged for this a year ago too, I'll ask to dispute that charge also, if it can be done. I will also report this to the BBB.
PEOPLE! If we all take the time to report this it might just make a difference. This fine print robbery has gone on too long. Let's fight back.
 2nd of May, 2012 by   Connie Rankin 0 Votes
I just received my credit card statement with a charge of $12.97 for IC Free Shipping. I authorized no one with any kind of agreement to make this charge. The date on the credit card statement is 3/29, and the state is Connecticut.
 6th of May, 2012 by   Kamilah Clark +1 Votes
Thanks to a few good reviews above, I called IC Free shipping 866-326-0584, and they said they are going to credit my card back for two months they billed/stole my money too.
I just noticed the same charges on my charge card for 12.97 as well. This was also another unauthorised charge. I purchased flowers for Pro flowers and never even redeemed the free shipping rebate or requested it. It was too many questions and info, so I deleted any info entered and closed out the sight.
 27th of May, 2012 by   Danielle S Lipsky 0 Votes
I too was charged a fee that I didn't authorized. Please correct this at once. I want to be corrected the amount. Thanks.

Mortgage Scam Scheme