logo

HDIS

Posted:    gccradioscience

Terrible Service and Force Obligations

HDIS
They have very high prices and some rude and impatient people. When you open up a credit account with them and you start making partial payments like $25 per month, they make it overdue, they place your account on hold and make you have to pay them directly for the 2 orders, so by the time you have no supplies and you pay off your balance you cannot do another order using credit. I am getting tired of them, they monitor your phone calls without your permission. They give me the run around with finding products. I just wish they had better service and offer more products for the physically disabled.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010 by   gccradioscience 0 Votes
I have had issues with them, and now they are giving me great service and helped me with making my payments and getting the supplies and services that I need. They woke up and said they would help my loved one with her needs.
 6th of Sep, 2012 by   greyhoundmom 0 Votes
I've been buying Depends for my husband, for the last 3-4 months. I saw the HDIS commercials on TV and went to their web site. I was shocked to learn that the box of 12 Depends that I pay $10.99 for at a local store, costs $31.99 at HDIS. Nearly THREE TIMES as much. Free shipping? Not when you're paying triple what you should be paying. These people are ripping you off!
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   gccradioscience 0 Votes
Yeah I was their chat room after they made have to chat with them, because they wanted to help me. I had 1 manufacturing question about their products "Why are manufacturers making more cloth products than polyfilm products for incontinence use and special needs'? Because what I see is that they are changing their products and they are becoming bad products and overpriced. The chat lady misunderstood me and went to the extreme by blocking me from chatting and when I needed to call them up telling that their samples did not work for me, I could not get through. All I got was a very rude message from the "call screening system" saying "We're sorry, the number you have reached is not accepting calls at this time. Thank you and goodbye." over asking a question on the chat. What are we supposed to use the chat for now? Politics? PS When you visit do not use their chat room option. They don't understand peoples needs like you think they do. I did talk to someone else beside these people and they gave a good answer about the new cloth disposable products, and I feel better that I got a good answer from the other company. But still a chat room person should not go to the extreme just because they thought it was inappropriate which it was not, reminds of staff I used to work with back in 1996 to 2007 in a day treatment program.
 24th of Jun, 2013 by   Unhappy Camperz 0 Votes
This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with ever! Have been trying to get a product delivered and only get excuses months later when they are not delivered. DO NOT USE this company unless you enjoy getting lied to every time you call!

Expired Food, Wasted Money