logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (18 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (28 mins ago)

HDFC Bank Credit Card Contacts & Informations

HDFC Bank Credit Card

Posted:    J SURESH KUMAR

Late fee charges

I’m using, my HDFC Credit Card from past one year. I had found Rs.4000/- Late fee charged in my statement. I was logged ‘n’ no of complaints (thru e-mail/telephone) to the HDFC Bank customer care to reverse the amount of irrelevant transaction against me. Still I could not get any response from them and not yet resolved the issue.
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jun, 2007 by   Saravanan surya 0 Votes
4000 for a late payment??? I thought the max was like 600 or something. I'm sure it's a mistake of some sort.. I've been using Citi's credit card, not too frequently, but only when I travel, and I missed my payment once, for which they charged about 350 or something.. but they reversed it cuz that was the 1st payment i missed :)
 3rd of Sep, 2007 by   Bharat Sarmalkar 0 Votes
Hi Guys ,
Pathetic service from HDFC BANK for Credit Cards dept.
Check out following mail trail for full story. I end up paying whole ammount and will not continue using that in future.

From: HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support [customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com] Sent: Fri 8/17/2007 11:31 AM
To: Bharat Sarmalkar (WI01 - Services)
Cc:
Subject: 'HBL=004-089-977' Thanks for your valuable support ...!!!!
Attachments:
View As Web Page

** This is an auto-response. The interaction is being tracked through the subject line. Please do not modify it**

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us. This auto-acknowledgement confirms the receipt of your email.

If you have raised a query, we will get back to you shortly. If you are an existing credit cardmember and have not mentioned your credit card number in your e-mail, please send us an e mail mentioning the same, to help us assist you faster.

Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 365 days in a year for online assistance for your credit card queries at the call center numbers mentioned below.

Warm regards,

Credit Cards Team.

24 Hr Customer Support Center Numbers

Ahmedabad/ Baroda/ Rajkot/ Surat/ Ankleshwar/ Bharuch/ Gandhinagar/ Bardoli / Vapi / Bhavanagar/ Dahej/Silvassa/ Daman 079- 66004332

Bangalore / Mysore/ Mangalore 080-66224332

Jaipur/Jodhpur/Udaipur/Kota 0141-5114332

Kolkata /Siliguri / Durgapur 033-22104332

Mumbai 022-28564332

Pune / Jalgaon/Ahmednagar 020-66034332

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer :

The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of HDFC Bank Ltd.

-----Original Message-----
From: bharat.sarmalkar@wipro.com [bharat.sarmalkar@wipro.com]
Sent: Friday, Aug 17 2007 11:24AM
To: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com [customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com]
Cc: mervin.fernandes@hdfcbank.com [mervin.fernandes@hdfcbank.com]; dominic.d'souza@in.hdfcbank.com [dominic.d'souza@in.hdfcbank.com]; Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com [Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com]
Subject: Thanks for your valuable support ...!!!!

Hi depti,

Am i suppose to explain the problem to every body in hdfcbank customer care ?

I have no issues in paying the bill. If you can check my history i have never delayed a bill. I just wanted you to confirm my exact payable amount on that occasion (25th June bill).

25th June i got a call from credit card dept. , i told him "some errors" in my statement, as per discussion with him, i made an interim payment of 1000 rs. but i didn't got any confirmation call on settlement amount from him back. i reverted on mail to Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com (you can see that in trailed mail) . No reply from her.

After all this if you still want me to pay all specified amount, let me know. I will pay that. But along with this, please deactivate this card and confirm.

I have other credit card options available.

bharat.sarmalkar@wipro.com

C|EH | CCSA | SCTA | MCSA | CompTIA Security+ Certified .

Dear Mr.Sarmalkar,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding your card account.

We understand your concerns regarding the finance charge, we wish to inform you that in the event payment less than the total outstanding is received then finance charges is applicable. The same is mentioned in the Card Member Usage guidelines. We sincerely regret our inability to reverse the same.

Should you require any further assistance or clarification please do not hesitate to contact our service representatives at any of our 24 hour Call Center telephone numbers given below.
Assuring you of our best service at all times,

Sincerely,

Depti
Customer Service Officer
Sent: Mon 8/13/2007 10:28 AM
To: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
Cc: Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com
Hi Harsha ,
Thanks for the clarification, I will check that and revert on Issue 2) mentioned on my mail
I request you to please check history of mail and revert on Issue 1). I can def. understand the payment delayed but request you to understand why?

Do you really want me to pay this amount ? as I was waiting for confirmation from your side.

Please confirm, so that I can proceed further.

bharat.sarmalkar@wipro.com

C|EH | CCSA | SCTA | MCSA | CompTIA Security+ Certified .

Dear Mr.Sarmalkar,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is further to your e mail regarding the card account .

With reference to your e mail regarding the finance charges , we wish to inform you that in the event we are in receipt of no payment, delayed payment or payment less than the minimum amount due then late payment charges and finance charges are applicable.

We observe from our records that , we have received part payments towards the card account and hence Finance charges are billed.

We wish to inform you that charges in Foreign currencies will be converted into indian Rupees using the exchange rate established by the bank for such transactions on the date when charges are processed by the Bank or authorised agents, plus any applicable conversion commission. Amounts converted by the third parties such as airlines or other Establishments will be billed at their rates.

We wish to clarify that the International transactions are converted into Indian Rupees using the exchange rate established by the VISA International for such transaction on the date when the charges are processed by the member bank, plus any applicable conversion charges. These rates are determined by VISA for such interbank/intercountry settlement and the same would apply in addition to the bank markup rates for transactions on the credit card for international transactions. 'The Cross currency Markup' @ 3 .5% on the transaction amount is currently charged for international transactions and the same has been mentioned on the 'Schedule of charges' in the card statement.

We also take this opportunity to clarify that in the case of transactions in other foreign currencies, the transactions are converted to a globally accepted currency value (USD) and then to Indian rupees, which may result in a net difference in the charge amount, when compared to the rate arrived at using regular RBI rate.

Should you require any further assistance or clarification please feel free to contact our Customer Service Executives at any of our 24 hour Call Center telephone numbers given below.

Assuring you always the best of service.

Sincerely,

Kolkata /Siliguri / Durgapur 033-22104332
Mumbai 022-28564332
Pune / Jalgaon/Ahmednagar 020-66034332

Toll Free No:1800 425 4332

Agra / Ambala / Amritsar / Aurangabad / Bareily / Bhopal / Bhubaneshwar / Bokaro / Cuttack / Dhanabad / Guntur / Guwahati / Hissar / Jalandhar /
Jammu / Jamshedpur / Khanna / Karnal / Kolhapur / Kottayan / Kurukshetra / Ludhiana / Mathura / Meerut / Moradabad /Mapusa / Margoa /
Muzaffarpur / Nabha / Nagpur / Nasik / Palakkad / Panjim / Patiala / Patna / Ponda / Ranjchi / Rewari / Rourkela / Salem / Sangli / Sonipat / Trichur /
Trivandrum / Vasco / Vijayawada / Vizag / Yamuna Nagar

Disclaimer :
The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify
the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this message or any
accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or
alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of
this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of
HDFC Bank Ltd.

Sent: Thu 8/9/2007 3:44 PM
To: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
Cc: Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com

Hi all,

Last month statement also I have been charged extra amount, which I am not suppose to. I kept following with you and no revert on mail or on phone.

I need clarity on last two transactions mentioned in the bill of the month of July.
Card no :4346 7720 0168 3076

Issue 1)
Transaction date : 16/07
Details: Finance charges
Charges : 613.74 /-
I specifically mentioned in last mail , I don't want you to charge me extra for your faults. I am not responsible for above amount, simply I will not pay that.

Issue 2)
Transaction date : 27/06
Details: SIC 2 HK
charges : 21,143/-

Dollar rate on 27 June was 40.88 Rs. , I made a payment of 499$ . It comes to 20399.12 Rs.
Why I have been charged 743.88Rs. Extra.

If it is extra charges where it is mentioned that this extra charges are applicable.?

When i spoke to Ms. Neeta Chouhan from customer Care for clerification on above transactions she replied whatever it may be "you have to pay those extra charges as you didn't payed on time" She never tried to understand what was the reason behind that. I take that as an Irresponcible behaviour and bad service towards customer.

Am i responcible for mistakes made from you ?
Why should i pay my money for your mistakes ?

I have tried reminding or clerifying the issue from my end, if you are not reverting, I should not be responcible for extra charges. The root mistake started from you , I will not take blame for that.

Please note : If this is not solved here , i will escalate this to further level.

Revert if possible.

Sent: Mon 6/25/2007 10:54 AM
To: Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com

Hi meenakshi,

As per information, I hv already made an intrim payment of 1000 rs. , but I still to get proper settlement amount (towards extra charges , already discussed with your helpdesk personal) from hdfc bank.

I don't want u people to fine me for late payment, in next bill cycle..

From: Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com [mailto:Meenakshi.Iyer@hdfcbank.com]
Sent: Wed 6/20/2007 11:51 AM
To: bharatsarmalkar@gmail.com
Subject: Your HDFC Credit Card statements

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached your HDFC Credit Card Statements

(See attached file: bharat k 2.gif)(See attached file: bharat k 1.gif)

Thanks & Regards,

Meenakshi Iyer
"Disclaimer :

The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify
the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is
strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible
for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third
party or otherwise .The contents of this message may not necessarily
represent the views or policies of HDFC Bank Ltd. "

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com
 11th of Sep, 2007 by   Ranjit Kath Barooah 0 Votes
Comments are o.k No doubt, ATM service and s/b a/c service is good.
 17th of Dec, 2007 by   Dr.Sridhar babu rao 0 Votes
For the last 4-6 months Iam not getting the original statement.Each time I have to call to your Call Center and ask for the duplicate statement. Each time when I call to your Call Center I have to hold the phone call for not less than half an hour. This is really tedious exercise for me to get the duplicate statement each time. when I ask for your Call Center person they say that my billing address is correct and they send the statement regularly to my address, but I am not receiving the statement. Kindly infuture send the statement through courier and also to my E-mail address regularly, so as to enable me to use the credit card.My Credit card No:5176 5210 0279 9239
 30th of Dec, 2007 by   L.SIJIMON 0 Votes
please gave the guide line for down load the credit card statement through net banking
 12th of Feb, 2008 by   pawan arora 0 Votes
i had not got my reverse payment statement
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   Mahesh Ganesh Karekar 0 Votes
I have forgotten my IPin to access my bank account via online Net banking. It is almostnow 1 year now,several mail I sent to HDFC bank and also filled form but untilnow I didn't received my IPIN for Net banking. My customer ID is 1988430

The reply for the latest mail I sent after receiving me the mail from HDFC as :

Dear Satish,

As per your e-mail below the details are as follows:

The Date of submission of request for address change & IPin request 2nd time is around 1st week of Jan’08 and before I had also submitted the same to middle of Dec’07(no reply from your side).

The request is submitted in City International Exchange Co., W.L.L. (Abdullah Dasthi Bldg., Head Office – Safat Branch in Kuwait). Tel No. 00965 2448507, 00965 2441845/6 with Mr. Debashish

The address is given below.

Note : It is now since more than 1 year I had made contact to HDFC directly and I am not finding any net banking password. This types of correspondence is more with no results. Kindly send me my Net Banking Password by this E-mail immediately.

Thanking you.

Mahesh Ganesh Karekar
 9th of May, 2008 by   Mayank Gugalia 0 Votes
Date 10.05.08

To,
The Customer care officer
HDFC Bank

Sub: Regarding Golden Card.

We had applied for a Golden Card on dated 16/02/08 and we have already paid fee of Rs amount 5600/- to your officer Mr. Raja Cell NO. 0997321586 he had given time period of 20 day’s till the date he has not taken any action.

We request you to kindly do the needful.

Our detail as under:

Mayank Gugalia
S/o Shri J.S. Gugalia
D.O.B: 25/02/1975
Mobile: 09300644255
: 09425858936

Best Regards

Mayank Gugalia
Mahakoshal Refractories Pvt. Ltd.
Industrial Area, Katay Ghat Road
Katni - 483501 (MP) INDIA
Tel: +91-7622-222682, 223212
Dir: +91-7622-220894
Fax: +91-7622-222733, 406051
Email: mrpl@rediffmail.com
Website: www.katnirefractories.com
 11th of May, 2008 by   Raju N. Singh 0 Votes
I applied for credit card three times in hdfc bank.but still i'm not getting any good respond.i don't know who would be help in out to be getting a credit card.i'm so worry.if someone help me regarding my problem i will be very thnksfull for that.

mobile no.9818859417
 16th of May, 2008 by   bhupathi rao mekala 0 Votes
this is to inform you that i am not interested to continue in using the hdfc credit card any more.so i request u to cancel my credit card.

thanking you

m.bhupathi rao
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   senapati 0 Votes
pls send me email id of bhubeneswer HDFC bank and address immediately ...
thanking U
senapati
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   senapati 0 Votes
pls send me email id of bhubenswer hdfc bank with address immediately ...
thanking u
senapati
 7th of Aug, 2008 by   Vipin Mehar 0 Votes
Payment not convenient while doing payment by check

As per credit card team if we do payment of credit card by check it's taking 15 days so it is not convenient to the user
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   jatinpatel 0 Votes
i want to know that if any job in hdfc at bardoli branch
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   benil 0 Votes
Hello
This IS Benil.k.George from Calicut.Iam working in Jet Airways at Calicut.I requested for a Credit Card when i joined in your salary account stream.Due to my request your customer Care executive one lady staff at nadakave branch called me to take your credit card.i agreed and gave her all the requirements.After 2 months with no response from the staff side i went to office to meet the staff Aparna, at that time she told that iam not eligible.Since our company is in tie up with you you should have kept that preference too.Please recruit the staff with good Knowledge...
 22nd of Aug, 2008 by   Dinesh Satija 0 Votes
Please send the monthly credit card statement to my email dineshsatija@isgec.com. My credit card no is 4346786000160670
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   TABREZ ALAM 0 Votes
i want settelment
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Ajay 0 Votes
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. This is ajay kumar yadav. I'm working in noida. I have been applied for credit card in last month but i didn't get any response to Hdfc bank. Can you tell me Why is being late ?
My A/c is in Noida Sector -63 (U.P). My email address is a.yadav@vtlglobal.com.
kindly please tell me regarding this.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar Yadav
 18th of Mar, 2009 by   shyam sunder singh 0 Votes
Dear

sir i want my lattest credit card statment or if it is un use than plz send me mial about my card outstanding till date if intis account not any outstanding tan also plz reward me
thanks
shyam sunder singh
 11th of May, 2010 by   Dr Anup Khare +1 Votes
I am Dr khare orthopaedic Surgeon.Few months back i did a big mistake by accepting HDFC signature credit card after cancelling some other card which was doing very well for last 5 yrs.Reason behind this is as follows:

I booked for USA Delta Air line three tickets worth Rs 163131/-on net using my credit card.Next day i got message on my cell phone that this transaction to Delta Air LInes is denied because of security reasons.Since that time i have been calling to customer care atleast 10 times a dayNfor last 4 days but no body is able to give me a satisfactory reply as to why this transaction is denied .The limit of my card is 250, ooo and i am having sufficient balance in my account.
I had to suffer a big loss as now i have to book a new ticket with increased prize.
NEVER GO FOR HDFC BANKING SERVICES AS THEY ARE VERY POLITE IN GETTING BUSINESS BUT NO SATISFACTORY SERVICES

Credit Card Technology May Mean the End of the Wallet