logo

pastyeartax.com
over charge
4. (21 mins ago)
Bravado Media
They Hired people Who are looking for a Job. They never process their employment and do not pay them. They should be exposed
5. (35 mins ago)

Posted:    Angellynn87

Bad Food

Hardees
Concordia, Missouri
I just want to say that EVERY time I go to this Hardees in Concordia my curley fries are ALWAYS old and cold. Im so sick of it that I don't really care to go there anymore.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Aug, 2010 by   Johny D 0 Votes
Me and a friend of mine went to Hardees in Orangeburg SC around 930 on Thursday, August 12. I put in an order for a sausage egg and cheese sandwich and they forgot the egg on it. When I realized it I wasnt mad and had no problems at all, I just went up there and asked if this sandwich comes with egg. The lady said yes and she took it in the back and in 25 seconds I had my sandwich back. I was down to nearly the last bite when I tasted something bitter and absolutly gross. Didnt say anything about it and went back to the house, then and hour later my stomach started killing me. I assume it came from the bitter, gross, late egg added on my sandwich. I do not plan on ever eating at Hardees again.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief