logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Fairpoint Communications
deceit-billed for services don't have- holding my deposit- cancelled service-unable to talk to manager
2. (17 mins ago)

Posted:    Angellynn87

Bad Food

Hardees
Concordia, Missouri
I just want to say that EVERY time I go to this Hardees in Concordia my curley fries are ALWAYS old and cold. Im so sick of it that I don't really care to go there anymore.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Aug, 2010 by   Johny D 0 Votes
Me and a friend of mine went to Hardees in Orangeburg SC around 930 on Thursday, August 12. I put in an order for a sausage egg and cheese sandwich and they forgot the egg on it. When I realized it I wasnt mad and had no problems at all, I just went up there and asked if this sandwich comes with egg. The lady said yes and she took it in the back and in 25 seconds I had my sandwich back. I was down to nearly the last bite when I tasted something bitter and absolutly gross. Didnt say anything about it and went back to the house, then and hour later my stomach started killing me. I assume it came from the bitter, gross, late egg added on my sandwich. I do not plan on ever eating at Hardees again.

Simple Ways to Save $1,000