logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Ladybug pools (JPB Pools)
Didnt Finish
2. (18 mins ago)
Edward Jones Investments
misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers
3. (26 mins ago)
Macy's Revolving Credit Card
Rip-off fees on revolving credit card
4. (35 mins ago)
Haband
Rude and nasty sevice
5. (38 mins ago)
Government of Tamil Nadu
Non receipt of ration card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Greyhound Bus

Posted:    gogoivette

Horrible Service and Buses

California
Most HORRIBLE experience ever!!! Greyhound Bus lines should be ashamed of themselves on the way they conduct business and treat their customers! We took the Greyhound bus from San Ysidro, CA to Los Angles, CA. The bus made a stop in San Diego and that's when the mistreatment of their customers was blantely obivious! The bus driver told us to get off the bus because it was broke, mind you that is is at 12 midnight on a COLD COLD night! He didn't give us any information just to sit and wait in the lobby! Everyone got off and did as they were told without any question of when the next bus will come...it seemend that they were use to the mistreatment by Greyhound or they were afraid to ruffle any feathers... clientle is lower-income and may or may not be documented immigrants. Dispite the clientle's socio-economic or resident status, people need to be treated with respect! The bus finally came at 1:30 am ...the bus that came and pick us up was a dingy, dirty and smelly bus that had a broken heater! During the torturous ride back home to LA I can see the cold mist as I breathe! This type of service is pure abuse of people who are afraid to speak up for their rights! There were children on the bus no younger than 4 years of age! Something needs to be done to regulate and monitor Greyhound bus lines and their terrible 2nd class treatment of their customers!!!
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2013 by   Donald Baker 0 Votes
I had to same experience. Our driver actually got lost in SD after giving the passengers a smoke break he went up the ramp in the same direction we just came from. I had to go up and tell the guy he's going the wrong direction.
In Pontiac MI the young black man at the desk refused to help me get a cab to take me to a motel because I don't own a cell phone. He told me to have a good day and went back to his computer game. I finally started walking toward downtown Pontiac in this tough looking neighborhood.

Shopping By Season