logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
2. (14 mins ago)
Nokia UK Promo
WINNING MOBILE NUMBER
3. (17 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
4. (18 mins ago)

Posted:    Valentin

Scam

GreenSky Trade Credit
greenskycredit.com
I have had a card from them for several months, and a few days ago had a charge declined. I waited until today to see if it would be straightened out, but was still declined. Then I received a letter in the mail stating that they had closed my account! With no warning, for no valid reason, they just closed it. The letter gave an "800" number to call "If you feel this is in error", so I called an asked about this. After they failed to return my call the first time, I called again and finally talked to someone in that department who said that he could not give me any specific details of why they closed it, but that it was final, and for a consolation he said he didn't see why it would affect my business. I was using that card to stock up on inventory for my new location that was set to open next month, that now will not open because of these thieves. Just in case you want to think that I have bad credit, which is what they stated was why they closed it, I have never missed a payment on any credit card, mortgage, or auto loan, and have a credit score of over 700. Bottom line: if they are your only option, take them, but get something else asap like your business depends on it - because it does!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware Pawn Shops